Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling nice watercooling parts! (EK blocks, Gentletyphoons and more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling nice watercooling parts! (EK blocks, Gentletyphoons and more)

Hi, I'm selling a lot of watercooling stuff! Offers are welcome, but I think these prices are fair.

Here is the list:

EK Supreme HF Nickel plated Plexi version, original box and screws, great condition, shiny nickel looks brand new! 65$

EK 7950 Waterblock Nickel Plated w/ Plexi, great condition, works great and gives amazing temps. Looks great, original box. 70$

Bitspower Tube Reservoir "WaterTank Z-Multi 150" all transparent. Has a hole to mount an LED. Looks amazing in my opinion, I love the full plexi!! Great condition, only been used in one loop for a short period of time, but still in perfect condition, cleaned 30$

Scythe Gentle Typhoons 120mm x 5, I've done the sleeving (because the cable is originally not sleeved and ugly) with MDPC black sleeving. Very nice sleeving job, work perfectly. These are the 1800RPM versions, but of course they can be slowed down with a fan controller. 20$ each (remember these are not normally sleeved and these are almost impossible to come by now, and I've used top quality MDPC sleeving)

Gelid Wing Blue UV fans 120mm x 5, these are not damaged or anything, basically new, nice fans and look great under UV light 14$ each

XSPC 2x120mm (240mm) thin radiator. Great radiator always had good performance even though it's a thin radiator. Good condition. 35$

Various compression fittings (size: 7/16" - 5/8") all bitpower except for 6 which are XSPC (on the bottom right of the picture). 5$ each

SOLD:
    -EK Supreme HF Acetal copper block
    -XSPC Thick (60mm) 240 rad
    -D5 pump and EK pump top

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by mortalis; 03-08-2015, 01:51 AM.

pmed

Comment

What model is the thin rad?

Comment

I think this guy is M.I.A

Comment

Admin tool: EMAIL when PM'd is now turned on for this user. please try again.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

SORRY!! I forgot to check back on the forums. I got the email from bungwirez. Answering pm's now.

Comment

lots of interest for the pump please contact me if you're still interested, I pm'd most of you guys though

Comment

Thanks Mort.
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Good stuff, enjoy the money

Comment

Working...
                  X