[WANTED] Reference Radeon R9 290x with Hynix ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WANTED] Reference Radeon R9 290x with Hynix ram

I have one of these, and I'd like to add another in crossfire and intend to watercool it. I prefer Sapphire, but the main things are that it is reference and has Hynix ram. I see lots of these cheap on kijiji in Ontario, but very few in Nova Scotia. The only one I've seen recently here had Elpida.

Please disclose if it has been used for mining, or overclocked, and provide details if so.

Bump. Still looking...

Comment

Got a Sapphire with original cooler and a XSPC waterblock. PM if you're interested

Comment

Only interested if it has Hynix (use GPU-Z to check). I already have a block for it, but would consider yours if the price is right. Will PM you...

Comment

vrdublu and I have agreed on a price for a Hynix equipped 290X with an XSPC Razor block, as well as a Swiftech 140-QP rad. Just trying to work out shipping details, and it looks like 10e is going to help out with that and some Gelid fans. Thank you both!

Anyone have an inexpensive Razor laying around? I need to buy another for crossfire with the 290X I already have, or sell the one on the card (I have a pair of universal blocks from Archon I was originally planning to use).

Comment

Working...
          X