XSPC Razor 290X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSPC Razor 290X

Either looking to buy one, or to sell one I'll try buying first!

I already own one 290X, and am buying another that comes with a Razor. While I already have a pair of Swiftech MCW82 universal blocks to use on them, I'd be tempted to buy a second Razor block if I could find one for a decent price. If I can't find one, my other option is to sell...

Haven't received the 290X/block yet, so no pics.

I haven't had any luck finding a Razor, however Prolab has contacted me regarding the purchase of my Razor, and we've worked out a deal. I still haven't received the block, so I can't take a pic with "Grinder" in it. It should arrive at the end of the week, so I can remedy that when it does. Since I have no heatware, BST, or other buy and sell feedback, I figured I'd at least post some details here so that Prolab can see that my reputation at Dazmode is involved in our transaction.

Comment

Sold?
      I just grabbed me a second Gigabyte AMD R9 290X 4GB OC, this means I'll have 2 of them with full EK blocks, acetaminophen nickel kind. I might part with them for the right price lol!

Comment

Yes, the XSPC Razor block is tentatively sold, just need to get it in my hands as it is currently in transit. Once it's here I'll remove it from the card and double check condition for the buyer.

I bought it with a Sapphire 290X with Hynix ram (thanks vrdublu and 10e), to go with another that I have. That makes one rig with a pair of XFX 290 Black Editions (vintage MCW50 universal blocks and elpida ram), one with a pair of Sapphire 290 Tri-X cards (full EK blocks with Hynix), and one with a pair of Sapphire 290X cards (MCW82 universal blocks, Hynix equipped). I need to sell a rig!

I know I saw pics of your blocks at one point but they have disappeared. Don't need any more cards, but might be interested in blocks if I sell a rig. I recall seeing what looked like sharpie or something on one of your blocks. Anyway, I'll check your thread if I'm interested Hero.

Comment

It's not a sharpie, I was trying to wipe the blocks and somehow that ended up being like that. Weird.

Comment

Working...
          X