Nikon D7000 with a 18-105mm VR Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon D7000 with a 18-105mm VR Lens

SOLD Have an excellent Nikon D7000 with a 18-105 VR lens for sale. Body is mint and has a screen protector for the rear screen, it has about 21,000 shutter count out of a 150,000 shutter life. Lens comes with the factory hood and a Kenko 67mm UV filter. Kit comes with the battery, charger, camera strap, brand new download cable and a brand new 16gb class 10 SD card. pick-ups will also get a light-weight tripod thrown in with it. Can ship if needed. Price is 575 or 590 shipped.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	79675

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	79676

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	79677

Name:	DSC_0014.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	79678

Thx for looking ! SOLD
    Last edited by gdesmo; 11-22-2015, 05:27 AM.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

is that a full frame?

Comment

No, it's a crop sensor. 16.2 mp. IQ is better than nearly all Canons.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Hahaha. Not sure

Comment

For those who know Derick from EK and have seen the pictures he takes, he's using a D7000.

It's an awesome camera! And Gdesmo paired it with a very versatile lens to make it a great kit!
          Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
          Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
          Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
          Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
          Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
          Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

Originally posted by snef View Post
            Hahaha. Not sure
            Only Canon's with a better Image quality are the 5DS, 5DSR, 5D mkIII, 1DX, and 1DS mkIII. None of the others can match it for actual IQ. BTW, those Canon's above will all cost you more than 2500 bucks. Sorry to burst bubbles out there.

Comment

Sweet deal on a nice setup.....someday I'll get to test out the Darkside

Im still trying to Get the most out of my Canon

Diggin the 18-55 STM thanks again G

Comment

YW sir.

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                  Only Canon's with a better Image quality are the 5DS, 5DSR, 5D mkIII, 1DX, and 1DS mkIII. None of the others can match it for actual IQ. BTW, those Canon's above will all cost you more than 2500 bucks. Sorry to burst bubbles out there.

don't get me wrong, its a fantastic camera and you did a great package and its a spectacular deal

but......I think quality picture is more about the photographer and lens than the camera
                  yes , with predefined settings or at auto, maybe Nikon is better but every camera in god hands do very great photos
                  I saw a lot of bad pictures with full frame or very expensive camera (Canon, Nixon, Sony or any others)
                  and I saw a lot of the best picture on planet taken by pro with an iPhone or disposable camera

to be honest, I don't thinks me, you, Akira, Derick or any one are enough pro to use 100% of the capacity of any camera, Canon or Nikon

ok enough, its not a the right post for that, sorry for that Gdesmo

Comment

Of course they are all good in the right hands, your shots are always fantastic ! I won't live long enough to get the most out of these cameras for sure, would be happy with 50%. LOL I'm just having fun with you snef ! Heh heh.

Comment

Working...
                    X