Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning House Clear Out - Misc WC, Case, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning House Clear Out - Misc WC, Case, Etc.

Splash is done. Cleaning up my mess/overspent lol. Everything is negotiable. If you think something is too high shoot me an offer. Totally willing to drop a lot if you take a bunch, since shipping is so gosh much in this country.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1995.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	79718

Name:	IMG_1999.jpg
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	79722

Name:	IMG_1996.jpg
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	79719

Name:	IMG_1997.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	79720

Name:	IMG_1998.jpg
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	79721

Random grab box! $50 shipped.
    - Small assortment of fittings that I didn't need.
    - Bunch of red sleeve and heat shrink
    - Darkside sleeve sample pack
    - Gigabyte 3.5" Bay USB 3
    - Firewire bracket
    - Friggin O RINGS MAN!
    - Random Bitfenix drive cage. I don't even know what case it's from.
    - XSPC Acrylic top for DDC pump.
    - Whatever else I jam in to fill the box

Bits power Water Tank Z-Multi 80 with 120mm mounting bracket - $30 shipped
    - Comes with extra plugs, mounting bracket. Some damage from a silver coil, was there when I got it.

Lian Li PC 60 (or 62) with Window. $30 plus shipping

2x4gb DDR3 1333 MHZ SODIMM - SOLD

Pentium 4 2.4GHz on an intel D865GBT with 1.5gig of DDR400 RAM. $45 shipped
    - This is my super classic video/audio editing computer from 2004. I was going to save it to work on with my son, but I think when we do finally build him a computer in 5 years, he might appreciate not getting 15 year old parts and we'll just go out and pick out whatever for him new. I won't be super surprised if no one wants this, lol. One SATA port is busted off. If someone is actually interested in this, I'll pull out my PCI and AGP cards. (I'll likely get around to listing those too) Comes with the all copper heat sink, and one of the pictures shows that the capacitors are still in perfect shape.

Arkanoid DS with Paddle $50 shipped. Not sure if anyone here would be legit interested in this, but it's a pretty rare combo.

Last edited by kennah; 01-06-2016, 05:14 AM.

wow... i would of bought the 5930k... just bought a 5820k :S

Is it new? or has it been used? might have a friend who would be interested.

Comment

It's new. Has only been opened to be admired lol. I'll post some more Pics shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by kennah View Post
        It's new. Has only been opened to be admired lol. I'll post some more Pics shortly.
        where you located?

Thanks

Comment

I guess that'd helpful info, heh. I'm in Winnipeg.

Comment

Users are all invited to add a "location" by clicking "Settings" - at the very top right of the page.
            Then click "edit profile" and scroll down!

Avatars are nice too. otherwise, I can give you Jerry's highschool pic

HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

I'll get right on that :p

Comment

Ok, all updated with my personal info! Creep away friends.

Here's some more pictures.

https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/2/AAC...68&size_mode=2

EDIT: I can't seem to figure out how to add pictures. How embarassing

Name:	20150922_110517.jpg
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	76821

Name:	20150922_110606.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	76822

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                  Users are all invited to add a "location" by clicking "Settings" - at the very top right of the page.
                  Then click "edit profile" and scroll down!

Avatars are nice too. otherwise, I can give you Jerry's highschool pic

Imma gonna kill you Bungy !!! LOL
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Every time this gets off topic bumped I die a little inside. Lol

Comment

Sorry, you are right. Come on guys, these are some great prices so help him out the best you can. Am eyeing that CPU myself.
                      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I wasn't chastising don't worry. I'm pretty amused by it all really.

I'd take partial trade on 2x8gb of ddr3, open to other trades like 3770, 3570, g3258, 4790k, etc.

Comment

5930k pending

Keeping the fittings due to a change of plans.

Comment

These are the CPU's I've got. If you're 5930K didn't go through, maybe we can work something out.

Comment

You have a lot of cpus! Pretty sure my deal isn't going to back out, but I'm definitely interested in your g3258 regardless.

Comment

Working...
                              X