Sleeved cable extensions, Xonar dx 7.1 and DGX sound cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeved cable extensions, Xonar dx 7.1 and DGX sound cards

Fair bit of stuff for sale or trade. If it is still listed in this thread, then it is still available.

I am local to Vancouver so pick up is fine. If you would like the item shipped, the shipping cost will be the buyer's responsibility. Thanks and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Selling my Asus Xonar DX 7.1 pcie sound card. It had been used for abut 6 months but it is in like new condition. Amazing sound out of this thing. I won't be running a sound card in my x99 build so it's gonna go. I would like to see 75 dollars for it or possibly trade if you have something of interest. Specs can be found in the link below

http://search.ncix.com/products/?sku=SY4899789

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-04 19.58.06.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	79708

Asus Xonar DGX sound card. In like new condition, used for a couple months then upgraded to Xonar DX. This is the PCI E version. Works very well with headphones. Highly recommend using the unified drivers instead of the official ones. $20

Name:	20151015_071959.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	79689

I have recently sleeved my psu so I will no longer need my 12 inch darkside sleeved extensions. I have 2 6 pin pcie, 24 pin, 4 + 4 pin and an 8 pin pcie extension. 20 dollars takes all, they are blue and will need a bit of training as they were in one spot for quite a while.

Name:	2015-12-10 20.44.53.jpg
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	79709

Willing to trade for 2 bottles orange pastel liquid, ek or mayhems, 120mm Fans, 240mm radiator grills, things like that. Will be posting another sound card tonight, a much better one for sale.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chann3l; 12-11-2015, 05:37 PM. Reason: Keeping ACX cooler in case I ever need the warranty

Definitely interested in the pump top. Will wait a bit to see what else gets posted. Is dibs allowed lol?

Comment

Originally posted by kennah View Post
      Definitely interested in the pump top. Will wait a bit to see what else gets posted. Is dibs allowed lol?
      Dibs is yours lol. I have to dig through my big bag of random PC crap to see what else I have too. I know I have more stuff mostly just little things though and bits and pieces. Example, if anyone has an Xspc dual bay reservoir, I have a black and a silver face plate for them.
      Last edited by Chann3l; 11-17-2015, 02:42 PM. Reason: Keeping one fan

Comment

Dibs is definitely allowed.

I've got a bunch of GPU cooler tops, never thought they had any value... but maybe?

what is a good idea is to keep on top of all these little things and try to keep your closet empty.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Lol, ya I have an over flowing duffle bag of odds and ends that I will never need. Most of it I would just give away if someone needed something but it's not worth shipping most of it so I'm trying to list only things that are at least worth the shipping cost :p

Comment

List it anyway! One man's trash, right?

Comment

Haha good point. I'll try and add some more stuff tonight, see what I can dig up.

Comment

I'd like to mention that I would be willing to trade any of the items or combination of for a lamptron fan controller. My Gvans works well but I'd be up for a change.
                Last edited by Chann3l; 10-20-2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I need an intel mounting bracket for my raystorm, wouldn't mind buying that off you.
                  My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
                    I need an intel mounting bracket for my raystorm, wouldn't mind buying that off you.
                    I have the bracket for the block and maybe even the backplate actually. PM me and we can arrange shipping and I'll send it to you. You can take the block too lol. If you want to have a spare block anyway, that was just one of those things I was going to give away as I don't have the screws.

Comment

Hey man,

Do you have a model # for the switch?

Comment

Originally posted by Prolab View Post
                        Hey man,

Do you have a model # for the switch?
                        I believe it's the SG100-16 but I can tell you for sure when I get home from work later, which reminds me, I have to throw up a picture as per the rules.
                        Last edited by Chann3l; 10-19-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Koolance 120mm fans x2 added.
                          Last edited by Chann3l; 10-22-2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Still a fair bit for sale or trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X