[Wanted] 4 g1/4 plugs Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] 4 g1/4 plugs Friday

Anyone local have any G1/4 plugs I can buy on Friday? 4 to be specific, NCIX is useless and as much as I'd love to order from Daz, I want to get this going this weekend. Will give you a Xonar DGX sound card for them, or Blue sleeved extensions if interested. In which case I can trade at any point this week locally.

Originally posted by Chann3l View Post
    Anyone local have any G1/4 plugs I can buy on Friday? 4 to be specific, NCIX is useless and as much as I'd love to order from Daz, I want to get this going this weekend.
    If you were in Ontario the answer would be yes, sadly I can't help. What about NCIX? As much as it sucks ordering from them I do see some in stock at BC warehouse, might be able to get a store pickup in time.

Edit nevermind, just re-read your post. Ignore the NCIX part.

Comment

So I could mail you some, they would probably be there in a day or 2 based on previous shipping. Let me know and I can send them out today.

So there is 3x 3mm LED plugs, 2 black ones (one still in package) and 2 copper ones with black metallic paint on them, and then 1 silver plug thats really deep for some reason.
      My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
        So I could mail you some, they would probably be there in a day or 2 based on previous shipping. Let me know and I can send them out today.

So there is 3x 3mm LED plugs, 2 black ones (one still in package) and 2 copper ones with black metallic paint on them, and then 1 silver plug thats really deep for some reason.
        that would work for me!

Comment

That deep one is probably from an Aquacomputer reservoir. It looks just like my Aqualis plug. This information is useless, but I haven't slept in 2 days, so I thought I'd throw that in there.

Comment

I can get some to you if they dont show on time Chann3l

Comment

great team work guys.
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                I can get some to you if they dont show on time Chann3l
                Thanks a lot for the offer

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                great team work guys.