Looking for Water cooling New items listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Water cooling New items listed

Looking for cpu block for this Motherboard and Cpu Azrock Z87 Extreme11/ac with a Intel 4770K installed -GOTTEN

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z87%20Extreme11ac/

Also looking for a D5 pump GOTTEN

New Items looking for are Universal memory water block also looking for a 7970 in the next couple of weeks preferable with water block and original cooler

Just got out of PMH from being diagnosed with AML Leukaemia am in remission now for 4 1/2 months and am rebuilding new system for gaming not looking for hand outs willing to pay please message me here with what you have would be very much appreciated thank you ahead of time Rick aka Fyshawk1

Thanks to gdesmo i have got what i needed to get a good start on my system I tank him so much for the help of getting everything i have needed so far
    Thank You gdesmo very much appricated you have been a real trooper
    Last edited by fyshawk1; 02-23-2016, 01:54 PM.

Sent PM
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
      Sent PM
      deep closet!
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

And deep secrets Bungy !
        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Deep closet indeed.
          Here I was thinking 2 CPU blocks that I have are too many

Comment

New Items looking for are Universal memory water block

also looking for a 7970 in the next couple of weeks preferable with water block and original cooler

Comment

Pm me sir, or use my email(prefer)

Comment

Originally posted by Hero1 View Post
                Deep closet indeed.
                Here I was thinking 2 CPU blocks that I have are too many
                Oh, are we not supposed to have half a dozen spares ?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X