For Sale - Compact Splash #17 Complete Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Compact Splash #17 Complete Build

Hi everyone. Haven't been able to find a job yet in Quebec, and with the maintenance I had to do last month, I'm not wanting to stay in water cooling for that much longer.

Here's the proof picture. There's more in my build log here.

http://www.dazmode.com/_forum/showth...sh-17-Pleiades

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3070.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	79813

Specs:
    i7 3770K
    Gigabyte H67N-USB3-B3
    8gig of Samsung Magic DDR3 Green RAM
    128gig Samsung 830
    240gig Kingston V300
    EVGA GTX780 3Gig w/ EKWB Blue Backplate
    Silverstone SFX 450Bronze PSU
    Dazmode LED RGB lighting (can provide video)

Cooling Specs:
    XSPC EX240 and EX120
    DDC Pump with EKWB XRES100 w/ Spare pump
    EKWB FCTitan GPU waterblock
    DazMode Special Muskoka Dark Blue Tube
    Dazmode Special Canada EKWB CPU Waterblock
    3x Yellow Silenx Fans
    A bunch of fittings and angle adaptors.

I'll also be including all of my spare water cooling parts. There's an acrylic XSPC Pump top, Bitspower 80mm reservoir with 120mm mounting brackets, handful of fittings and o rings and a lot of the orange and blue tube, an FC670 Waterblock, a spare FC Titan waterblock (needs cleaning), many spare thermal pads, a temperature probe with LCD Display (doesn't fit anywhere in my rig), a half bottle of Dazmode Protectant, and anything else that I find.

Comes with the spare parts for the splash itself: original blue side panels, white power switch (instead of purple), blank name plate (I'll be keeping the one with my name), spare screws, USB3+Audio front ports and radiator filters. This is case #17 of only 105 ever made. It is also one of the original 20 before they had to change manufacturers.

I'll leave the SSDs in it, and will refresh windows 10 to blank. Includes the Windows 10 and I'll write down the original Windows 8 Pro key that I had for it. (Since that all gets tied to the motherboard anyway).

Price includes shipping in the padded bag I have for it (and a big box for the rest). Will leave fully assembled and drained. Could hand deliver to southern Ontario or Quebec, would leave filled with distilled.

Looking for around $1300. I'm flexible, but reckon shipping will be at least $100. Open to trades of 27" monitors, itx boards with i3 or i5, ddr4 ram. (Goin back to the ol Node). Open to knocking a few hundred off if someone doesn't want the 'core' (CPU, mobo, RAM, SSDs)
    Last edited by kennah; 12-12-2016, 12:22 AM.

Bump with price drop and spec update. (670 changed to a 780, LED Lighting added, lots of parts added to the spares/wc parts list)
    Last edited by kennah; 12-11-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X