Koolance 290X Waterblocks, EK X99 CPU Block, Alphacool XT45 120 Rad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koolance 290X Waterblocks, EK X99 CPU Block, Alphacool XT45 120 Rad

I have some odds and ends that I need to get rid of.

Items do not include shipping unless otherwise stated. I accept EMT and cash. Local pickup is accepted. Located in Toronto.

EK X99 Supremacy Evo Original CSQ Acetal Nickel CPU Block - $65
    This block is in excellent condition. Comes with original accessories. Went a different route.

Koolance R9 290X Waterblock - $65 ea
    I have two mint Koolance R9 290X Waterblocks for sale in the original box. Comes with manual and thermal paste. Thermal pads are already applied and ready to go. My priorities have changed, so my loss is your gain.
    '

Alphacool 120mm XT45 - $40
    This rad was a touch too large for my build so, no water was ever run in it. Only used for test fitting. There are some nicks on a few fins, but nothing that that effects performance. Comes with original box and accessories.

Last edited by BabylonDown; 06-08-2016, 12:44 AM.

bump! Price Drop!

Comment

Do you still have one for sale ? 290 Block that is.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Rad still available?

Comment

Working...
        X