FS: EK-FC1080 GTX Strix - Acetal+Nickel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: EK-FC1080 GTX Strix - Acetal+Nickel

I have a EK-FC1080 GTX Strix - Acetal+Nickel Waterblock for sale. Selling it for my brother since he had to RMA his card.
    Been used for probably about 5 hours. No scratches and comes with everything you need, screws, paste ect...

$180 + Shipping or if you want to pick up I live in London.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160727_171425[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	79874Click image for larger version

Name:	20160727_171444[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	79875

L3W: this thread is certified by me and will remain open, despite you lacking the necessary 10 post minimum.

on the one condition that you explain why/how a brand new 1080 Strix gets RMA?? I'm really just curious is all.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

...and he'll have 10 posts after this little back and forth with you. INGENIOUS!

Comment

sorry to here u had to RMA a 1080.....i played with my founders for 5 hours too on 4k medium settings didnt want to burn out the card....but...nope...fan quit and gpu fell after.......but i thought these custom variant cards were suppose to fix the GPU thermal throttle on the 1080....yours was even waterblocked..or no?......but i feel for u i really do......hopefully either ASUS or the store you bought it from handles the RMA quickly.

Comment

U toasted your FE while playing at 4k? Throttling is designed to drop your rates not fry your card what am I missing? Oh ic your fan died then gpu, that sucks... Ya need a water block if ya can peanut honestly never like running hardware @80c even if they say is ok, its just too hot. My fe never throttle in the week was waiting on the block not once.
          Last edited by nass; 07-30-2016, 12:08 PM.
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
          X