[WTB] EK-FC Titan X - Acetal+Nickel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTB] EK-FC Titan X - Acetal+Nickel

Hi was looking to see if anyone who moved up to a 1070 or a 1080 and had the block in the title lying around for sale.

Looking to fit it on a reference 980Ti.

Please let me know the condition of your block, and what you want for it.

Thanks!

I don't have Acetal and Nickel but I have the Bitspower all acrylic version and the EK FC Titan X original CSQ version. Both are nickel plated as well.

The Bitspower one comes with a backplate, but the EK one does not.

Let me know if you would be interested
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Unfortunately, I already have one 980Ti with the EK block in my title. Would like to keep everything uniform.

Thanks for the offer though!

Comment

still looking?

Originally posted by nono0044 View Post
        Unfortunately, I already have one 980Ti with the EK block in my title. Would like to keep everything uniform.

Thanks for the offer though!
        I have two ek-fc blocks for 980ti/titan-x. Can sell you one if you want. Unfortunately they are both copper and acetal. I also have the 2 matching black backplates. In most cases, the ek backplates will be the prominent feature. I also have an ek parallel terminal for 3 slot spacing.

All used about a year. some minor buildup in block, but I will purge it for you. Let me know if you're still interesting.

BTW I'm not upgrading to 1080 just getting rid of nvidia because its meh

Comment

Hey, not looking for a block anymore. I just ended up ordering a new one instead of waiting for the right used block to come up

Comment

Working...
          X