Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WTS] Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming SLI Setup, High ASIC, Samsung Memory, EKWB FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTS] Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming SLI Setup, High ASIC, Samsung Memory, EKWB FC

Hi Everyone,

I'm thinking of selling the SLI setup in my current main rig in preparation for Vega/1080TI/possible upgrade to a Titan XP. They're in fantastic shape, and have complete EKWB full cover blocks and nickel back plates.

Both cards are from the same batch/bin and have almost identical serial numbers. The ASIC on them is 78.1% and 79.1%, and both will overclock under water up to 1580MHz core and 7950MHz memory in Heaven benchmark stable with the custom BIOS I have installed on one of the BIOS slots. The other is the factory BIOS and the one I use everyday since there's not much that a 980 Ti SLI setup can't handle, even at 4K resolution.

I held a top 30 score on OCN for Heaven benchmark until about 2 weeks ago for all-time score, and still hold a top 30 score for 4K. These cards really are fantastic!

I will include the stock air coolers and back plates, as well as the boxes they came in. I probably have the receipts for them somewhere too if you really wanted them. They were purchased new in January of 2016 from NCIX.

I'm currently open to trades only for a Titan XP (I will add cash on top if required). The Bitspower SLI water bridges are not included, but the custom Gigabyte eye SLI bridge can be included for the right price. I'm looking to get $1100 for both cards and blocks/back plates (or $575 each if you want only one), or $900 for the cards on the stock air coolers ($475 each if you only want one). Keep in mind this block and back plate setup cost just under $300 each (hurts my wallet just thinking about it). If you guys have any questions please let me know!

Here's a link to my OCN post for the Heaven benchmark leaderboards: http://www.overclock.net/t/1235557/o...#post_25759712

Last edited by OneFastStagea; 03-24-2017, 06:13 PM.

To the Top.
    Last edited by bungwirez; 02-19-2017, 02:58 PM.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Bump
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Bump, price drop.

Comment

Hey I am interested in buying one of your GTX 980 TIs with the water block for, do you still have any? Also What city do you live in, I'm from Hamilton Ontario and I'm hoping I can just pick it up and pay with cash if you are close enough. That way you don't have to ship it.

Thanks
          Intel 4790K
          AVEXIR 8GB X 2 DDR3 2133Mhz
          ASUS GTX 970 STRIX
          Cruicial MX100 512GB SSD and MX100 256GB

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
            Hey I am interested in buying one of your GTX 980 TIs with the water block for, do you still have any? Also What city do you live in, I'm from Hamilton Ontario and I'm hoping I can just pick it up and pay with cash if you are close enough. That way you don't have to ship it.

Thanks
            PM'd.

Comment

I sent you a PM back but I don't think it went through for some reason. Its not showing up on my sent messages. I can come today in the afternoon/evening and can you PM me youe cell number so I can better contact you? Thanks
              Intel 4790K
              AVEXIR 8GB X 2 DDR3 2133Mhz
              ASUS GTX 970 STRIX
              Cruicial MX100 512GB SSD and MX100 256GB

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
                I sent you a PM back but I don't think it went through for some reason. Its not showing up on my sent messages. I can come today in the afternoon/evening and can you PM me youe cell number so I can better contact you? Thanks
                I did receive it, and replied. Thanks!

Comment

Bump, price drop. Get these things outta here so I can pick up some 1080 Tis

Comment

Working...
                  X