Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SOLD) Snef's water cooling garage sale (SOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the stuff on kijiji already lol.

Comment

Gpu blocks and I see the trolls are out already. Rather than introduce himself, he chooses to be negative for his first post.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

This is perfect, im sure he dont bought these to stay on shelf
        I hope he will sell, use or trade all
        Do you think he will use 5 hd7970 water block?

Im not a sellier and hate to sell on ebay, kijiji or any other site

Comment

Don't blame you snef, a lot of jerks, trolls and lowballers out there just trying to make your life miserable ! Had a Miserable abusive troll email me 5 times last night !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

5? hahahahaha

no no , i dont blame myself, im not used to this type of people,

the most important thing is if your happy with the box, im happy, thats it

Comment

Of course sir and many thanks ! Will post some stuff shortly here !

Comment

Hey, I only send two e-mails!

Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X