Hdds, cases, drive bay adapters, ouya, sgs3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdds, cases, drive bay adapters, ouya, sgs3

Ok so I've fallen on some hard financial times and I'm selling practically everything I own. Really need money quickly so hopefully this stuff will be snatched up quickly.

i
    ALso for sale is a silverstone tj08-E. Brand new, never been used. I was going to make a build with this but plans change.
    Asking for 80 Dollars, Pickup Only.

Inside the tj08-e is a startech 3x 3.5 trayless hotswap bay. This is also brand new and cost 104 dollars plus shipping. Asking for 80 dollars pickup. 100 shipped.

Again still inside the tjo8-e is a 2 bay SSD hotswap bay, asking for 45 pickup, or 60 shipped.

You can buy the tj08-E with both hot swap bays for for 175 Pickup if you'd like all three.

Also I have a lightly used sg10 fully decked out with noctua fans (combo is worth well over 200) asking for 100 pickup.

Last edited by SeeThruHead; 09-06-2014, 02:46 PM.

Sorry to hear STH, someone should snap this up !
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

ya is a nice card for sure, you have more watercooling stuff you were going to post sth?
      Blackout
      Something-New
      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Yes theres a bunch more stuff. I'm focusing on pc components now since they will get the most money but when I have time, probably thursday I should post some more stuff.

Also as an update the video card was sold to a guy on HC within a few hours so its gone. Next up is motherboard CPU and Ram.

Comment

added some fittings and stuff

Comment

I'll buy the majority of your water cooling stuff.
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Good for you nass ! STH is a good guy.
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Cool just need him to phone me got a couple of ?s .
                Blackout
                Something-New
                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
                  Cool just need him to phone me got a couple of ?s .
                  I guess I'll see what scraps are left after you take what you want

Wish I wasn't in the same boat STH otherwise I would be buying all this gear. I might be interested in some watercooling parts as well as the bench.

Comment

got most of the water cooling parts except rads today, nice bunch of fittings res's and pumps, need to rewire them though, good deal for both of us...
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

got looking through and testing stuff last night, just wanted to thank STH was a very good deal on my part...
                      Blackout
                      Something-New
                      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I'd be interested in the Maximus iv - does it include all the WC stuff shown in the pic or only some of it? As well, has the bios been flashed for Ivy Bridge chips?
                        Black Box: 2600K @ 4.1, 4x8GB Corsair Dominator, EVGA 980, Asus ROG Xonar, 240GB Sumsung SSD - Darkside Trip Rad, EK CPU block, EK GPU block, EK-D5 Bay Res Combo

Comment

Do you have any rads left? I need one and some other water cooling gear if u have it

Comment

Received the Dimastech nano bench yesterday. Sweet! Thanks man.

I do hope this helps with whatever hard times have befallen you to get you to part with all this stuff. Wish you better financial times ahead.

Comment

updated with new stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X