Nicely done compact build

Leave a comment:

• Frank
    replied
    Nice built. Good job man !!!

Leave a comment:

• logicalways
    replied
    love this build. The InWin 303 case is such a beautiful case for such an amazing price. I just picked one up for my next build in black. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• EZ's PC's
    replied
    Looks lovely Warplane. White and Red FTW

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Sweet Photo bomb warplane95
    Nice build!

Leave a comment:

• warplane95
    started a topic White Zenith by -WallyWest-/warplane95

White Zenith by -WallyWest-/warplane95

Hey everyone, I'm happy to show you a build I did early 2017. Instead of using my old build log I'll simply make another one and explain more. First of all, for this build, I had help from multiples modders like Duality92 and Snef. I really want to thanks them because they are always here for me since I started doing watercooling and when I have questions. Thank you, guys.

So for this build, I wanted to do an AMD theme build for the fun of it. Zenith means an imaginary point above. For White Zenith I wanted to aim directly above my last build Polar Horizon. Here's the beginning of the adventure.

After the case, I ordered the fans (Corsair ML120) and put a custom sticker I "made" from a website. In this picture, you can see 2 x 360mm, but I ordered a NexXxos 420mm later (2nd picture).

Soon after I received this beauty, the CPU cooler is really great but too bad I don't really need it haha.

Here's a preview of what I used: R9 290X, Seasonic Titanium 850W, 32gb of Crucial Ballistix.

The build is a mess right now, but who cares?

Cables received from CableMod, they are really nice and I also put the radiator here to help me figure how much space I have. Everything looks really good right now.

Reservoir fixed, lets start the loop!

Everything is so tight but calculated haha. only con is I can't use the USB3.0 header.

After a trip at my parent's, I plastidiped the reservoir and the loop is completed (except for one dual rotary 90-degree fitting)

and here's the final result.

Last edited by warplane95; 09-09-2017, 02:51 PM.
Working...
X