No announcement yet.

Two Rigs One Chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have one set in the back of the case (side rad) and i need the bottom one for airflow into the case/pch of x570. x570 pch has an fan and airflow into it is recommended. Top is three lianli bora digital (one exhaust and two intakes). The a12x25 is one of best fans for radiators.

Comment

I will start putting the build together this weekend. However, I have to thank Tpbmods for painting and doing the cabling for me.

Comment

Big Update. Using board meant for friends build to do the loops except gpu.
        Attached Files

Comment

More
          Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. That last shot is giving me vertigo!

Comment

Loop Planning 2.0
              Attached Files

Comment

Holy crap, I keep missing these builds somehow!! Great stuff man, can't wait to see how it shapes up! I have an XL in the mail, and am always looking for inspiration regarding tube runs!

Comment

Made progress on tubing. Brass tubing work feels heavier task than petg. That being said that new heavy duty tube cutter helps a lot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Still got some adjustments to make to tubing and check thats its tight. Planning tomorrow or wednesday to do leak testing. The gpu part is just soft tubing with qdc so thats pretty straight forward. Then the transplant part on weekend.

Comment

Did the hardware swap earlier. Going to add some more fans to the system. Burned through most of tubing, going to have to order more during black friday. That and one more quadro controller.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by section31 View Post
                        I will start putting the build together this weekend. However, I have to thank Tpbmods for painting and doing the cabling for me.
                        Im stoked how well the colors turned out. So cotton candy <3 Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out dude.

Comment

Final Loop. Now just onto hard part of putting everything in and cable management. I want to do more modding including front mounted rgb fans but that will wait till next year. Still concerned about the lack of airflow going into x570 chipset fan and the bottom Nvme Drive (though the heavy duty cooler should help mitigate). Got to get this finished in 2 days.

Not big fan of the CPU block outlet but I can't get extra tube/fittings in fast enough to take the gamble. So I will just leave it as is. I will take more shot at trying to fix it tonight. Too tired last night.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by section31; 11-21-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I think next year project is going to include swapping out BP/Barrows Fittings for Optimus PC Watercooling and there GPU waterblocks (for next gen Nvidia). I just saw the hardline tubing fittings and I really like them design wise. Seem like easier to work with than BP fittings. Expensive though. Definitely company to keep an eye out for. I can forsee myself swapping over to full optimus builds in 2-3years.

https://www.newegg.com/p/37B-004V-00005
                            https://www.newegg.com/p/37B-004V-00003

Comment

Long night. Lot of minor issues. I need to order usb 3.0 motherboard adapter to get the front usb working. However now just leak test/boot. That and cabling is a mess that needs to be sorted out.

Attached Files

Comment

Final job. Prey no leaks during leak test.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X