What the heck? Thermaltake Core V21, time to stock up on 240mm rads, Daz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck? Thermaltake Core V21, time to stock up on 240mm rads, Daz

Pretty interesting Micro ATX case from Thermaltake, the Core V21. Two interesting features:

1) Twin 240mm radiator capacity in THE ROOF whilst (I believe) a 240mm is supported in the front
    2) Stackable and joinable to other V21s and allows up to a 600mm long rad. Holy Crap cakes.

http://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis/M...V21/design.htm

I'm normally not a fan of these guys, but lately they've stepped up their game. The new V31 and V51 cases cram a bunch of rads/fan spaces in too.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Somebody needs to try it, but sounds as good LAN box.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Looks cool to me !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I just bought a Core V31 for a black/orange themed build and it is pretty spectacular in terms of radiator support and pretty good build quality.

It also has 4 SSD mount locations behind the motherboard tray and disk cages, and can support a 280mm radiator in the front and 360mm on top, of unlimited depth as long as you don't have overly tall RAM heat sinks.

Oh and it's just a bit deeper than the already pretty compact NZXT S340, and a smidge shorter in height. I just ripped it apart and it's pretty freakin awesome, and supports bigger radiators than my NZXT Phantom 530, which is a much bigger case.
        DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Looking forward for some pictures soon.
          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
          Venom Build: Build Log,
          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
          Orange Build: Final Video
          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
          X