Anyone here play the markets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here play the markets?

So I am pretty much a Noob trader, and have held my position in AMD for over a year now... was wondering if anyone in here has also invested in AMD, and what your thoughts are for tomorrow's ER

Professionals feed on losers like myself, so stop playing that game long time ago.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      Professionals feed on losers like myself, so stop playing that game long time ago.
      Oh I have been burned many times... thinking of getting out either today or tomorrow. I can't take these risks anymore, but looking for a good exit.

Comment

TFSA buddy.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

I've made about $4-$5k from AMD in the past couple of years. I just happened to buy a bunch at $3.45 and sell at $7.75. All in my RRSP though. Last quarterly earnings report was within 1-2% of estimates, so if this one is positive, you can expect a quick uplift, and some fast profiteering.. Right now 3 of the 4 stocks I have pay dividends. CIBC, and a couple others are getting me somewhere in the vicinity of $1000.00 per quarter. Not a lot, but it's always better than nothing.

In my honest opinion, stocks are gambling at BEST. There is always some secret parameter that we working shmucks never find that can cause investors to go in a tizzy, or alternatively, cause a stock to plummet. I'd say bitcoin is a better investment these days
          DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Well, I pulled the plug on AMD.. too much risk going into ER. Might have lost, might have gained... who knows, but I got a free PC out of the deal lolz.

Comment

Well... I would have gained!! Oh man... win some you lose some I suppose lol

Comment

Working...
              X