NHL --- Montreal and Ottawa Matchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL --- Montreal and Ottawa Matchup

Looking forward to this series, The Habs will kick the Sens to the curb ! Go Montreal !!!
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Im with ya there gdesmo

go habs go

Comment

I'm just happy to be here. Go Leafs.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Was at the Habs game Saturday. Was looking forward to meeting the Leafs in the first round, but am happy with the 2nd seed. Ottawa offence doesn't concern me, but Anderson has the potential to frustrate the Canadiens (Reimer doesn't compare).

Anyways, looking forward to Thursday.

Go Habs Go!

Comment

I'm SO glad the Sens are facing the Habs. I did NOT want to have to face Toronto. Much prefer the smaller, weaker, totally inferior Habs. GO SENS GO!!

Comment

I feel soooo left out livin' out here on the west coast....Go Canucks!!!
            CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
            XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
              I'm SO glad the Sens are facing the Habs. I did NOT want to have to face Toronto. Much prefer the smaller, weaker, totally inferior Habs. GO SENS GO!!
              to that bart. GO SENS GO
              Orange GT Build
              Orange V8 GT Build
              Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                You have the funniest fantasies Bart, reality will sink in soon as the Sens get flushed down the Ottawa river !
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
                  I feel soooo left out livin' out here on the west coast....Go Canucks!!!
                  Yay ! Vancouver for the west conference ! Would be nice to see a Canadian clash for the final !

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                    You have the funniest fantasies Bart, reality will sink in soon as the Sens get flushed down the Ottawa river !
                    LOL! Very possible, but I hope it's a good series. Certainly has the potential to be a great match-up!

Comment

wanted to get tickets for the 3rd or 4th game and they are all sold out by the time i tried to speak to my spouse about it, let's hope the canadians can win at least 2 games so i can get tickets for game 6 in ottawa.
                      Orange GT Build
                      Orange V8 GT Build
                      Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I'd even come to my old hometown if Ottawa were to win two games. Hell I would even spring for an extra ticket for our court jester Bart and drag him along, damn what a mishmash of crazies that would be !

Comment

Finally Hockey made its way here. Took loong enough
                          Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                          Venom Build: Build Log,
                          Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                          Orange Build: Final Video
                          HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Leafs vs. Canucks for the Cup. Leafs in 7 - double overtime!!
                            Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
                              to that bart. GO SENS GO
                              We'll show you who is "smaller, weaker and inferior"
                              Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Comment

Working...
                              X