The new NZXT H630 "Ultra" Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new NZXT H630 "Ultra" Case

NZXT have finally lifted the curtain on the NZXT H630 and I can now officially very smug about my prediction yesterday! Were I did in fact guess the name of the new chassis from clues left on the NZXT website! Yet with all that taken into consideration, I didn’t expect anything that looks as spectacular as this! I was expecting another revision to the Phantom range that looks like the rest of the Phantom range, and boy was I wrong!

“Clean. Modern. Silent. Three words to describe the new H – an ear-defining change in the way you experience the PC.” – NZXT

With one goal in mind, the H630 is set to bring two extremes of the PC building world together, enthusiast level performance and stealth like soundproofing because everyone knows that quad-SLI rigs might look cool, but all those fans can get a little on the loud side at times.

“Ushering in a new era of silent, high performance systems, the NZXT H630 leads the industry with a high-density sound dampening design that doesn’t impede its cooling capabilities.” – NZXT

The H is the first chassis of its kind that can support a pair of 200mm fans on the front panel, that’s right, twin 200mm air intakes! That fact alone should give you a good impression of how big this chassis is. This should offer a huge flow of air even at low RPM, perfect for keeping noise to a minimum.

“With its ground-breaking ability to subdue component noise, the H630 maximizes your gaming experience while eliminating any traces of noise pollution caused by high performance fans.”

NZXT are known for packing every high end features they can think of into their chassis designs and the H630 will be no exception to this, with fully modular hard-drive cages, support for water cooling, including 240mm, 280mm and 360mm radiators in both top and front positions.

Lets not forget the image below, this thing looks stunning and those clean cut panels look stunning in glossy white, but the chassis will also be available in matte black for those wanting something stealthy.

The price looks set to be $149.99 US and UK / Euro prices have yet to be confirmed.

Or even better, we have a H630 up for grabs in our latest competition which you can enter here.
    http://www.eteknix.com/nzxt-h630-ult...ssis-revealed/

Clueless manufactures keep pushing for front radiator mounting option that really is a bad choice if you think about it.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Front mount isn't too bad with the radiators that have ports on both ends but bleeding a rad like the last picture is a nightmare and it eats so much HDD space.
      Corsair 800D
      2xD5S > FX-8370 > CH4-EX > 6990 > 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
      Software Developer

Comment

Originally posted by Izerous View Post
        Front mount isn't too bad with the radiators that have ports on both ends but bleeding a rad like the last picture is a nightmare and it eats so much HDD space.
        This is nothing to do with connectivity. You take heat from your components and then you put heat right back on them.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

You can exhaust it out the front but then you get roasted and broiled.Not that huge, it is all relative to what you are used to. My Lian Li 2000 is soundproofed as well as my Cosmos 1000 and are easily as elegant as that. The white looks cool though !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

twox 3.120's and quad-fire! all in one case!

what will they think of next?

external aesthetic appeals to me though.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
            X