What games does everyone play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    =ATU= sounds familiar... I'm pretty sure I played their call Of Duty servers...
    we did have COD until one of our members was caught having hacks.

@FF ... you would really love the BF3: Close Quarters expansion.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

I'll get a copy this weekend
      expansion you get as DLC?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
        I'll get a copy this weekend
        expansion you get as DLC?
        "Premium" pack
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
          "Premium" pack
          What is the selling point of the Premium Pack; if it's to get the DLC's, then if you're using the PC version, you'll get it automatically when it comes out ( I know I have). If it's so you can get all the unlocks in fell swoop; then I disagree totally with this idea, as unlocks should be earned, not bought....just as it was in BF2.
          AsRock Extreme6 Z97, Intel i5 4690K 16 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3, EVGA GTX 1070, ASUS Strix Raid Pro soundcard, Corsair HX850i, 256 GB Crucial MX100 SSD, 500 GB Crucial MX100 (Gaming) SSD, custom water-cooled Corsair Air 540, MSI AG32C LED monitor, Insignia 32 " LED TV, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Comment

theres a couple versions there on Origin.

agree... earn upgrades. more rewarding.
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

Been playin since the Quake days...BF3, COD series, Crysis..I think I play more to tweak the damn games than actual gameplay
              CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
              XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Dlc is not free

Its cheaper to get premium if planning to purchase all dlc plus theres extra soldier upgrades and junk nothing game breaking of course

Comment

Mass Effect 1,2,3 COD, and BF3!!!!!! all the way. Cant wait till i get everything installed again, going it to BF3 withdrawal.

Comment

Baboom!!!
                    Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                    Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Originally posted by Neo182 View Post
                      Baboom!!!
                      Not cool teasing me like that. :p

Comment

The Evil Closet Monkey Will Get You!!!

Comment

Got out of touch with BF3. played it couple of nights ago and got my ass handed to me. I just started to play The Witcher 2. Taking a break from Diablo III. Looking at purchasing Darksiders II

Comment

Originally posted by CanadainBoy View Post
                            Got out of touch with BF3. played it couple of nights ago and got my ass handed to me. I just started to play The Witcher 2. Taking a break from Diablo III. Looking at purchasing Darksiders II
                            Ch'yea. I'm only in bf3 until i can try armored kill next month. And they best have a two seater jet.
                            D3 was a joke. I'm done flipping my wallet over for Blizzard. I have a decked out warrior on world of warcraft that i enjoy playing however the new expansion set for next month hasn't peaked my interest in the slightest. I will probably phase away from WoW entirely. Borderlands 2 looks pretty good so i'll try that out and mix in some BF3 ever now and then. Alot of BS going around in battlefield though. Not really enjoyable.

Anywho..
                            Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                            Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Can't wait for Borderlands2 ...I'm gunna play the crap out of it.

Meanwhile for a limited period of time NVIDIA will be sweeting the deal by throwing in a copy of Borderlands 2 as a GTX 660 Ti launch promotion
                              http://www.anandtech.com/show/6159/t...-660-ti-review
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X