Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Posts??

Hey all,

I just realized this morning that my number of posts changed. I went from about 1100 down to 935. Anyone else notice a similar change??
    Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Sorry that was me... I cleaned some old post (over year old) to safe storage space on the server, but I did not realized that would affect post count. Sorry for that.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

think mine got lower too

no biggie i'll post more pics to get me to 1000

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
        Sorry that was me... I cleaned some old post (over year old) to safe storage space on the server, but I did not realized that would affect post count. Sorry for that.
        No problem Daz! I just thought I was losing my mind!
        Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Originally posted by scaccima View Post
          No problem Daz! I just thought I was losing my mind!
          no no... that won't happen for at least a couple more years.
          HAF932 Mods
          C70 Mods

Comment

Working in the court system and dealing with lawyers and paralegals (the majority of both are dumber than a 3-hole brick!) has added to the feeling!
            Mario

Comment

Sorry for downgrade !
              Sentinel Build: Build Log,
              Venom Build: Build Log,
              Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
              Orange Build: Final Video
              HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

thats funny. I was on the phone with multiple lawyers this morning. could have just asked you for advice....
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                  thats funny. I was on the phone with multiple lawyers this morning. could have just asked you for advice....
                  I'm no lawyer, but I've been around long enough to know that good lawyers have great law clerks working for them. The law clerk is the one who does ALL the work. The lawyer simply signs where the law clerk tells them to!

On the serious side, I would recommend that you start a journal and write down all the details of the days leading up to the alleged stalking. I would even include the time spent on the toilet reading magazines!
                  Mario

Comment

Working...
                  X