No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well holy shit.

this has to be the worst week ever for Bungz.

1) Leafs .... say no more
    2) Sexy beard.... say g-bye
    3) work manager called me into the office and says, "someone is accusing you of stalking" .... WTF?
    4) Legal says, "deny deny deny"
    5) massive vortex in my rez.
    6) compression fittings SUPER hot to touch.
    7) ASUS warns, "your CPU is too Hot... now shutting down windows"
    8) visible water drip behind GPU
    9) collection of water on the PSU
    10) didn't win the super7

MOFO.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

At least, show us the pictures of who you are supposed to be stalking, roflol.

If you don't have a spare rig, I've got one here that'll at least get you online. It's slow, but it works.
    Folding @ Home : For the Health of Mankind

Asus x79 Sabertooth M/B
    Intel I7-3930 @ 4.6g ghz (watercooled) cpu
    2 X 128 gig Adata SSD's in Raid 0 : 2 Terabyte Seagate H/D
    1 LG bluray/dvd rewriter
    32 gigs Geil pc3-12800
    Zotac 780 Amp 3gig memory GPU
    PcP&C 910 Silencer

Phobya UC-1 Extreme Intel : Monsta 420mm Rad & 3 x FHP-141 push & 3 X D14SH-12 pull : 2 x RX 360mm rad & 6 x FM121 fans push: XSPC D5 Dual Bay & 2 X D5 Vario Pump : Tubing - 1/2in. ID X 3/4in. OD

Comment

Holy Crap bungz, sorry to hear about your misfortunes. The water probs a guy can work out but stalking? Those are some serious allegations and whoever is accusing you better damn well have somethin' to back it up with. Stay cool my friend, I hope everything works out for the best. BTW... thanks for the encouragement when I was feelin' a little overwhelmed by the build. You Sir are a .
      CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
      XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

thank you gentlemen...

yes, if I knew who "she" was, I could comment... the admin are withholding that info.

as for the loop... there's clearly a problem... most likely its the mayhems red dye that I never cleaned out.

and to be sure... its at the CPU.... all the fittings below are cool to touch... the ones above are too hot to touch.

FML... don't expect too much gaming of me till the weekend.... rimmers.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

Wow that is NO good. Cpu block clog maybe?
          As for the harassment , women. What the fudge. Amiright?
          Keep us posted man.
          Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
          Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Freaking lawyer driven society...
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

sucks man.

you have a flow meter in your loop? guess you'd probably have said if you did... like Neo said you probably have a a restriction in your cpu block, or maybe in the block or fittings before your cpu. without knowing if your flow has dropped it could also be the contact between your cpu/ihs/block, guess you get to do some maintenance on your loop this week.
              Last edited by Prophet of Entropy; 05-15-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

sorry to hear about the misfortune. if the loop is cloged somewhere would that explain the vortex in the rez? i hope that incident at works get resolve with a possitive manner for you sir.
                Orange GT Build
                Orange V8 GT Build
                Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

That totally sucks bungz!

I hope everything works out quick and easy - especially the stalking thing! We're all here for you!
                  Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

thanks everybody...

my lawyers have advised me to go about my own business until such time as the accuser can produce actual evidence, as opposed to conjecture and speculation... good news really, cause I'm just a normal nice guy afterall...

as for the loop. couple more night shifts and I'll be able to pull it all apart and see whats up.
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

Sorry about the bad news man, Do not under any circumstances attempt to find out who your accuser is ! It will only be twisted around and come back to haunt you. Just deny it all and document all your activities that you can remember and get some witnesses to back you up. as for the puter do you have any plated surfaces in your loop that could dislodge and block the waterways or possible gunge buildup. Prayers are with you !
                      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

its definately gunge Gdesmo.

... and you give me that advice for free? why I spend 500bucks to retain legal?
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

We are here to help in any way we can, I just hope it works out ! Besides I can't give you a hard time if you are in the Big House !
                          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I could some someone killed for $500. Just sayin'. Seriously though, that does suck Bungz. I've seen women take advantage of that stuff in a government workplace, and it's an uphill battle for sure. Gdesmo is right though, document your entire DAY, EVERY day if you have to. If not for any other reason than to cover your own arse.

Comment

pump still running?

Comment

Working...
                              X