Black Noctua Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Noctua Fans!

They are coming! Finally! Sexy black Noctua fans on display at computer 2013.

http://www.eteknix.com/computex-noct...hey-are-black/

Linus at Noctua's booth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Y9dV0XX6s

not bad. big improvement. hopefully they stay on the top of the charts for preformance.

HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

I don't understand why they don't go full black. Those brownish accents are a turn off...At least for me and most of the builds I do. The only thing I can think of that would match suitably is the r1 990FX sabertooth board...Nonetheless will probably try these out when they are available.
      Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
      Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

IDK, it kinda looks like those corners will peel off pretty easy for a paint job.

and at least they went with chocolate, and not baby poop.
        HAF932 Mods
        C70 Mods

Comment

I don't get why they haven't got the message yet. Does ANYONE actually like BROWN fans?!?! Aside from Hanover's mocha build, I've not heard of a single human who actually likes those!

Comment

Actually they're like the rubber corners on my NF-F12s. You can easyly remove them if you don't want them. So you would have full black fans. You can probably dip those rubber dampers in dye to change their colors.

Comment

Originally posted by jaggy01 View Post
              Actually they're like the rubber corners on my NF-F12s. You can easyly remove them if you don't want them. So you would have full black fans. You can probably dip those rubber dampers in dye to change their colors.
              Ah. I see. Good to know.
              Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
              Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Originally posted by jaggy01 View Post
                Plasti Dip time ... woot woot!
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                  I don't get why they haven't got the message yet. Does ANYONE actually like BROWN fans?!?! Aside from Hanover's mocha build, I've not heard of a single human who actually likes those!
                  Not me, that's for sure ! Click image for larger version

Name:	images (34).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	75444
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                    Plasti Dip time ... woot woot!
                    funny i am experimenting with that stuff just tonight. i would totally do it and use the orange version they have of that stuff
                    Orange GT Build
                    Orange V8 GT Build
                    Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

It's about time they joined the party! Now if they can only get rid of those brown corners...
                      Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

Noctua should quit screwing around and make some 140mmx38mm fan with normal mounting while they're at it. It should sell like hot cakes for sure. They keep pushing their case fans that barely push any air or spin for that matter, therefore the outcome is silent
                        "Casper B!"
                        I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
                        50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

They're making black fans after all the trouble I've gone to, trying to perfect dyeing them? That's mean, Noctua...
                          Haha jk, I'm pretty excited for black Noctuas!

The fruits of my labor usually ended up blackish purple anyways:
                          https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...25920128_n.jpg
                          https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...34016547_n.jpg
                          https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...25149286_n.jpg

Comment

Hi Mithos! thats a great way to get black fans... looks messy but effective.
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Mithos View Post
                              They're making black fans after all the trouble I've gone to, trying to perfect dyeing them? That's mean, Noctua...
                              Haha jk, I'm pretty excited for black Noctuas!

The fruits of my labor usually ended up blackish purple anyways:
                              https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...25920128_n.jpg
                              https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...34016547_n.jpg
                              https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...25149286_n.jpg
                              That actually turned out quite nicely GJ on those fans, How long did you soak the whole fan on that pool of dye?
                              "Casper B!"
                              I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
                              50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

Working...
                              X