X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics

Was messin' around takin' some shots.

Last edited by bungwirez; 06-11-2013, 12:18 PM. Reason: fixed up BBcodes
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Great shots, had to look twice to judge the size. great detail on the model,I like.

Comment

Fantastic shots GEARjmr

Comment

Great shots GearJMR! As long as it's a fake Chevy and not a real one.

Comment

LOL...Thanks guys and yes Bart its a die cast model, the details are what made me wanna take shots of it...and I just got back from helpin' my son buy his first vehicle....2002 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 Crew Cab. Magnum V8 is gonna be pricey on gas but he's only back and forth to work, about 7km rounder. For 200,000km the body is in great shape and the motor purrs. I think its gonna need brakes and skins soon but I know the guys at the local Tire Service shop so that's ok. I got a picture of my 75 Monte Carlo but it was enlarged from an old Polaroid pic so I don't know how that'll turn out if I post it.
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Well here she is in all her Chevy glory. I have no idea who that good lookin' 20 year old guy is though.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
              Well here she is in all her Chevy glory. I have no idea who that good lookin' 20 year old guy is though.

[IMG][/IMG]
              Hey GEARS!!

Is that a 1975 Monte Carlo?? She's a beauty!!

I totally missed you saying she is a '75 Monte!! That's what I get for posting before my third cup of morning coffee!!
              Last edited by scaccima; 06-11-2013, 11:20 PM.
              Mario

RIG 1: MSI P55-GD65 mobo | CORE i7 870 | 16GB RAM | OCZ 240GB SSD | WD 1TB HD | CORSAIR H70 | 2x EVGA GTX 560Ti 448 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | XSPC DUAL BAYRES WITH D5 VARIO PUMP | XFX PRO1050 BLACK EDITION PSU | HAF 932

RIG 2: EVGA P55 V mobo | CORE i5 760 | 8GB RAM | WD 500GB HD | CORSAIR H60 | 2x EVGA GTX 460 FTW SLI | EK FULL GPU WATER BLOCKS | DDC PUMP WITH XSPC ACRYLIC RES TOP | CORSAIR HX 850 PSU | HAF 912

Comment

with a 2-4 in the back of the Monte, we cruised the back 40 all day long. cool man!
                HAF932 Mods
                C70 Mods

Comment

been there done that bungz

nice car gears,back when gas was cheap

Comment

Yessir a 75 Mario, and the pic was taken in 76. Cheap gas you say? At the time I owned this car I was haulin' fuel in Edmonton when Pacific 66 stations were just bought out by Petro Can. We always made sure we had left gas in the plumbing lines of the trailer after our last drop. Get back to the yard and fill up our cars and 1/2 tons for nothin'. Never bought gas for 2 years. Now those were the days boys...lol. Are ya diggin' the permed hair and platform boots? Too much dudeness for my own good...LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                      with a 2-4 in the back of the Monte, we cruised the back 40 all day long. cool man!
                      You mean 2-4 chicks in the back bungz or beers?

Comment

oh... both.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Just a post to see if I got the upload thingy right now, bungz straightened me out on that.

Hah! Success. Thankx bungz.

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                            oh... both.
                            Right on bungz...livin' large!! And thanks for trickin' up my pic posts.

Comment

+1 Gears
                              HAF932 Mods
                              C70 Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X