Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relikar
    replied
    During the bench it was ~60, at the point it crashed it was around 35 I think, I wasn't really paying attention. I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with my board honestly. While OC'd it'll run for about half an hour and then crash without warning. I can do as much stress testing as I want prior to the crash and it holds rock solid, then out of nowhere it locks up solid without any load. I have to power it down manually, power cycles once and resets the clock to 3.8 and boots up without a problem. Explain that one to me.

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Relikar View Post
    That was my everyday clock until my board started acting up. Used to be stable at 1.36v, had it all the way up at 1.395 and it still crashed on me 10 minutes after I finished the benchmark. If my board wasn't acting up I would have gone for 5
    And how stable would your temps be at that point and with what kind of V core ?

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Yup !

Leave a comment:

• GEARjmr
    replied
    "Throw down the gauntlet" just may another phrase from the language of ese!!

Leave a comment:

• Relikar
    replied
    Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
    Are you throwing down the gauntlet ? I'm sure a few of the guys are running that speed as a normal day to day clock speed !
    That was my everyday clock until my board started acting up. Used to be stable at 1.36v, had it all the way up at 1.395 and it still crashed on me 10 minutes after I finished the benchmark. If my board wasn't acting up I would have gone for 5

Leave a comment:

• Bartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    is it free?
    Yes sir, it is.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    is it free?

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Relikar View Post
    Hm. Guess I need to try and get my CPU into a stable OC again to beat some of you

Edit: Here you guys go, Cranked it back up to 4.5ghz.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1615[/ATTACH]
    Are you throwing down the gauntlet ? I'm sure a few of the guys are running that speed as a normal day to day clock speed !

Leave a comment:

• Relikar
    replied
    Hm. Guess I need to try and get my CPU into a stable OC again to beat some of you

Edit: Here you guys go, Cranked it back up to 4.5ghz.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Valley.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	75458
    Last edited by Relikar; 06-15-2013, 05:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• magiwizard
    replied
    got that with my 680 lightning *_* going to overvolt a bit more after fitting the new block and see where that takes me

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	75457

Leave a comment:

• Neo182
    replied
    A run I did with my Stryker about 3 months ago..

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    lemme get a suitable GPU/CPU combo running and I'll share my opinion...

Leave a comment:

• GEARjmr
    started a topic Valley Benchmark

Valley Benchmark

The new bench from Uni sure is purdy, d/l'ed last night and have tried out a few runs with different settings. Nice sweeping graphics of a lush green valley.
Working...
X