Caselabs S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caselabs S5

Finally available. looks awesome.Like the gpu cable management hole and triple rad space.have a look http://www.caselabs-store.com/mercury-s5-case/

She's a beaut

i would trade my CL M5 for one of those

Comment

Yessss, it will be my main rig with pedestal

I disantle my extreme red demon yesterday, s5 is my next project for sure, white and yellow sand on a gryphon

Comment

Sounds exciting Snef

Lookin forward to some of that pron

and congrats snef on getting posted on the EK blocks facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/EKWaterBlocks
        Last edited by Father Fuzzy; 08-31-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Very nice case, sounds like you are running an ultra high -end assembly line for sweet looking cases !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Looks like another winner from Case Labs. EAGERLY looking forward to another CL Snef build!!!

Comment

Another winner?

only when they send me one for review
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

that is a sweet looking case. that is something i would like to work with . not to big not to small just perfect for a desk
                Orange GT Build
                Orange V8 GT Build
                Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1145.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	75633Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1146.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	75634Requested pics.
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

The grooves need to be a little deeper to match the feet.
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

Good idea, but the aluminum is too thin.

Comment

Working...
                      X