Admiral Rad test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral Rad test

a not so flattering review of admiral 360 rad. Admiral has very high flow rate maybe need less flow for better performance,keep the water in the rad longer. similar performance #'s to crossflow rad.http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...ing-Efficiency

I have professional lab review in thermally controlled environment that does not support this. Rad is on par with old TFC360.
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

I kind of agree Daz, maybe you could do your own review. I have a monsta 420, TFC X-changer 360, Admiral 360, that I could lend !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

A great Dazmode test review would be extremelly popular on Youtube. good sales promotion too

Comment

he somewhat did with the orange build no?!? it was cooling allot of stuff reasonably well if i remember correctly.
          Orange GT Build
          Orange V8 GT Build
          Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
            he somewhat did with the orange build no?!? it was cooling allot of stuff reasonably well if i remember correctly.
            Yes it was dual on 3 components with 38mm fans. Was good temps with 4Ghz overclock. I already had video about it.
            http://youtu.be/mXnX6ViBkF8

I won't do test, because home made (amateur) test is stupid waste of time when it was already was done in the lab by Test & Measurement specialized company.

Comment

I agree with GD, someone should do a round up with these rads . Especially that Magicool MONSTA Extreme with San Ace in push/pull. Just thinking about that makes me want splat my man juice on my screen So much cooling firepower.
              "Casper B!"
              I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
              50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2Rad View Post
                I agree with GD, someone should do a round up with these rads . Especially that Magicool MONSTA Extreme with San Ace in push/pull. Just thinking about that makes me want splat my man juice on my screen So much cooling firepower.
                OMG !ADD 2 R That's a need to know and we don't.
                3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

didn't Daz just show us that monsta ain't all that... good flow with good fans - all you need.

unless you're addicted to rads or something...
                  HAF932 Mods
                  C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
                    didn't Daz just show us that monsta ain't all that... good flow with good fans - all you need.

unless you're addicted to rads or something...

AMEN bungs! i think what daz showed us is most radiator setup are not as efficient as they should be and can do more. if you use XSPC gasket to keep fan pressure instead to lose it between the fan and the fins, you use shrouds to maximize on surface area, you incorperate good fans, then a triple and a quad will go a long way (he did push pull also on is venom build also), daz made the most of that radiator in allot of way. i would go for push pull with shrouds over a thicker radiator if room alowed me to chose. and possibly either push or pull with shrouds over push pull no shrouds. but when you over kill with radiators you dont have to run them at 100% to have the same cooling power but that's a choice.
                    Orange GT Build
                    Orange V8 GT Build
                    Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

I think everybody were brainwashed recently with retailer's sponsored builds like this. Overkill is not mandatory requirement.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hubris_092.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	75635

Comment

totally... reminds me of why I don't get IVY-e .... no bang for buck.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Is it ok for Tec builds ?

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                            Is it ok for Tec builds ?
                            you in the exceptions there gdesmo, sub zero requires a little more delicacy.
                            Orange GT Build
                            Orange V8 GT Build
                            Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                              I think everybody were brainwashed recently with retailer's sponsored builds like this. Overkill is not mandatory requirement.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1821[/ATTACH]
                              So sexy
                              "Casper B!"
                              I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
                              50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

Working...
                              X