X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akira749
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    Just read a post at Phanteks forum stating the trail production run of this case was canceled do to some problems.
    They would not elaborate on what the problems were or when they might actually release this case.
    This has been in design now for over a year.
    IMHO it's time for Phanteks to shit or gets off the pot.
    I don't want to see another ad or mod about this until they can release to public.
    I agree

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Just read a post at Phanteks forum stating the trail production run of this case was canceled do to some problems.
    They would not elaborate on what the problems were or when they might actually release this case.
    This has been in design now for over a year.
    IMHO it's time for Phanteks to shit or gets off the pot.
    I don't want to see another ad or mod about this until they can release to public.

Leave a comment:

• Izerous
    replied
    As mentioned that kind of price your starting to look at a lot of other boutique case brands. But I really do like the rotated video cards and the glass over plastic is a nice touch.

Leave a comment:

• 10e
    replied
    Nice but ouch my wallet

I like the vertical GPU option so that you can really show off that expensive GPU plus water block, but the price tag is a bit ridiculous. It's also a huge case, as it can seemingly easily soak up a 560mm radiator in the front standing vertically.

Get it? Soak up hahahaha. I suck

The materials are high end, it's very flexible, and the general options are fantastic, but at this price you are getting into high-end Caselabs, and their 2mm thick pure aluminum panels, and glass friendly transparent window setups are hard-to-beat.

Also THIS much water cooling isn't gonna be as important with more power efficient video cards, and nVidia's new designs don't "officially" support 3-way SLi anymore either.
    Last edited by 10e; 06-01-2016, 01:54 PM. Reason: grammatical crapola

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    $900+ gotta hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Akira749
    replied
    Originally posted by Hooded View Post
    This looks like a nice case... Right up until you see the price tag. $699 US
    I totally agree with you! When I saw Dimitry's video yesterday I was very loving this case.....but the price tag throw me away.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
    frankly... I'm toying with the idea of going back to the HAF932.
    No bad case. Still have it too!

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    frankly... I'm toying with the idea of going back to the HAF932.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Probably Phantek patent or design. I like the vertical mount for 2 GPU's and the Swing Lift off Glass side planel.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    GPU blcok is dope. I wonder who made it...

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Enthoo Elite aka 916

This looks like a nice case... Right up until you see the price tag. $699 US

Leave a comment:

• peanut_316
    replied
    Oh wow Eclipse P400....i need a case to put the ole X58 in...hands want to tinker with something soon....

Leave a comment:

• Chann3l
    replied
    Looks like Phanteks borrowed Fractal's moduvent design for the p400. Not a big fan of the P400, I get that it's a budget case, but it just looks cheaply made. Phanteks should stick to the higher end I think.

Leave a comment:

• Hooded
    replied
    Tempered glass doors are not on hinge

Leave a comment:

• Chann3l
    replied
    Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
    They said you couldn't just put them on because mounting holes are in a different spot, but maybe someone with a drill...?
    hmm, looks like you lose the swing function as well which is one of the reasons I picked the evolv atx in the first place.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X