Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first build (it's latest iteration lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first build (it's latest iteration lol)

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	79575
    Hi Guys I needed an easily accessable fill port and the Photon 170 would not do , it may look funny but it works , remember be nice to noobs it's Christmas .
    I hope the pic works I've been having trouble getting pics to post.

It's a corsair 750 case with an Asus Max 6 extreme,4770 chip ,16 gig GSkill,780 Nvidia, the fan under the "fat" rad is mainly there to get my outflow port off the bottom of the case since it pivot's.
    Happy Holidays All !!

Comment

Cool stuff Mike. I like the creativity in your loop!
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Nice Build!! What video card you running in there?? 1300W PSU seems overkill for what I see in build. Creative indeed!

Comment

Maybe he's like me, buy more then what you think you're going to need.
          Saves money in the end.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words I expected to get torn a new one lol , It's a EVGA Gtx780 with a Heatkiller block and as for the power supply Amazon had it on for $277. so I thought wtf it's a great power supply so why not lol,delivery was free

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Thanks for the kind words I expected to get torn a new one lol , It's a EVGA Gtx780 with a Heatkiller block and as for the power supply Amazon had it on for $277. so I thought wtf it's a great power supply so why not lol,delivery was free
              A great deal!! Yeah i'm not making fun at all. If I can get a great deal on a piece of hardware much more powerful than I need... Why the heck not!!! I was simply curious if perhaps you were adding more into the system. Either way you can if you ever need too!

Comment

Post more pictures! . great work.
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

nice work for the case size actually like it, as daz mentioned more pics be nice
                  Last edited by nass; 12-21-2014, 01:54 PM.
                  Blackout
                  Something-New
                  Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

I see at least four potential sites/tube runs for hard tubing , pics will follow...Only if it works lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	218.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	76569 This is what it looked like last with a slim Darkside rad on the bottom but it was to tight for the power cables.

Comment

sucks when all you need is another couple centimeters of space.
                        HAF932 Mods
                        C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3092[/ATTACH] This is what it looked like last with a slim Darkside rad on the bottom but it was to tight for the power cables.
                          That was the problem with my case, I was actually planning to cut the case out the back to extend the PSU out a bit to gain enough room, but I decided just to go with a single 120mm rad, but thicker + push/pull.
                          But I'm only going to cool the CPU though.

Comment

Working...
                          X