• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks MRDcanadian
    I was obsessed with it for quite awhile
    still am as far as ssd performance goes
    all of my rigs are raid 0 configs

Comment

Me too Fuzzy. Just 6 drives less than yours! Love those raid 0 setups.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
        Thanks MRDcanadian
        I was obsessed with it for quite awhile
        still am as far as ssd performance goes
        all of my rigs are raid 0 configs
        I did that with my 2 ssd (OCZ solid 3 60g) while they where on my old mobo with sata II and they gave me about the performance of a sata III SSD alone on a sata III connection. didn't try since I got my new mobo so it's quite nice to see what it can do multiplied by a few lol. decided against it due to life spawn of ssd figured if i can only have 1 work all the time that, my money would last me longer. bought a OCZ agility 3 for my main drive now anyways. The trim function helps keep the performance more constant (a function that you can't have on a raid 0 setup, though there is ways around it).
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Sheesh FF...if ya didn't charge to much rent, I could move into the loft of that case! Very Very nice!
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
            The trim function helps keep the performance more constant (a function that you can't have on a raid 0 setup, though there is ways around it).
            If i have my facts straight ,Trim was implemented in Intel RST on modern chipsets,So trim enabled ssd's can use the command in Raid 0 using the Intel sata connections

Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
            Sheesh FF...if ya didn't charge to much rent, I could move into the loft of that case! Very Very nice!
            Thank you sir
            It is very large about the size of a dishwasher.....and I love it
            Just wish I could lift it LMAO

Not often you can say "I have extra 4-5 inches above the motherboard after I mounted the treibworks 55mm fans"

Comment

Working...
            X