X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bends indeed medic! Looking sharp.

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
    did you fit some of those bends "hot"?
    The loopty loop in the fancy pedestrian I did partly in the case, I imagine sometimes it is the only way to go if you have a limited length of tubing..

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
    woo! that last pic of the bed. Mrs.Bungz would have lost her mind.
    Just looking at that pic I could feel the last lashings I got for making a scene like this on the bed. I have far from learned my lesson
    The Ultra Fancy Build
    The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
    The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

yeah my lady who i share the bed with was at work I finished just as she got home
      i7 4790k at 4.4 at 1.25 volts MSI Lightning 290x in crossfire Core clock 1200 and memory clock at 1550

Comment

Originally posted by tobermory View Post
        Yep nice work. Must have taken some chin scratching to noodle out that lower gpu tube if you bent that out of the case.
        yeah it I did that one three times before I got it right
        i7 4790k at 4.4 at 1.25 volts MSI Lightning 290x in crossfire Core clock 1200 and memory clock at 1550

Comment

I do want to take it all apart soon and put in the new broardwell-e cpus 6960X 10 core cpu or the lower specced 8 core and I want a 980ti but that just for future

Comment

Working...
          X