No announcement yet.

[Sponsored] <<< "PARVUM FOUR" >>> Black Ops 4 Themed Extreme Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annnnnd... Here's the first specimen for the build; the ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper board. I was between z370 and x299 Micro ATX originally, but I pretty much chose Threadripper again because it's just, well, more interesting - and this board existing sealed the deal. I think it's absolutely gorgeous

I've also received some other parts as well - M.2 SSD's, M.2 heatsinks, and GPU's. For the GPU's I switched from 1070 TI's to 1080's.

Last edited by Jameswalt1; 05-13-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Threadripper is indeed more interesting. Good choice. Nice board.
      My Imgur

Comment

Originally posted by Necrodead View Post
        Threadripper is indeed more interesting. Good choice. Nice board.
        Thanks! Ya I love it

Comment

Annnnd…. The updates will be coming fast on this build. Case shipped today, and I've started putting together components etc. I'm also please to say that Team Group has joined this build, providing some gorgeous ram that will be in the next update.

Below is the CPU, Watercool Heatkiller IV block, Watercool Heatkiller D5 Pump/Top combo, and the CPU/block mounted on the mobo:

Comment

Nice bit of kit! Would love to do a Ryzen build, and although I have never tried Heatkiller their stuff looks sweet.

Looking forward to seeing the case. I like the sound of the armour with battle damage.

Comment

Ive been looking at that very board for my next Threadripper build, I have a 2990WX hopefully arriving tomorrow I also have a 1920X and a 1950X that I currently use but Ive been tempted to use that board in my new build with a heatkiller iv and hard tubing. I bought the Phanteks Glacier R220 Reservoir as well and cant wait to install that. Anyway I am obviously VERY curious as to your thoughts on the mobo and block you are using.

-dave

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post
                Ive been looking at that very board for my next Threadripper build, I have a 2990WX hopefully arriving tomorrow I also have a 1920X and a 1950X that I currently use but Ive been tempted to use that board in my new build with a heatkiller iv and hard tubing. I bought the Phanteks Glacier R220 Reservoir as well and cant wait to install that. Anyway I am obviously VERY curious as to your thoughts on the mobo and block you are using.

-dave
                I'll keep you posted!

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                Nice bit of kit! Would love to do a Ryzen build, and although I have never tried Heatkiller their stuff looks sweet.
                Originally posted by Grinder View Post

Looking forward to seeing the case. I like the sound of the armour with battle damage.

Sneak peek of case render inbound..

Comment

Here's a sneak peek at the case by way of renders provided by Parvum, that I cropped

I designed the case in Affinity Design and shot the vector files to Parvum and from there they did their magic! Case shipped yesterday and is inbound

I have also updated most of the remaining parts list on the main page.

Comment

Oh yeah. I love this color combo!

Comment

Very nice so far, looking forward to seeing the final case. How long till its on your doorstep?

Comment

Originally posted by dknourek View Post
                        Very nice so far, looking forward to seeing the final case. How long till its on your doorstep?
                        Not sure... Usually pretty quick, like 7-14 days

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
                        Oh yeah. I love this color combo!
                        Thanks! It's going to get pretty wild with more color; Silver, Chrome, Orange, Gold...

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswalt1 View Post
                          Thanks! It's going to get pretty wild with more color; Silver, Chrome, Orange, Gold...
                          PLEASE tell me you're kidding, since that all sounds gross, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartacus View Post

PLEASE tell me you're kidding, since that all sounds gross, LOL!
                            Trust in me

Comment

Working...
                            X