No announcement yet.

My C70 build(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went and grabbed this for the CPU and added some blue tubing, had just enough but made a bad cut and the result landed me a cm shy of what I needed to connect the res to the top triple rad, I think it still looks good.....I also dropped the res so it fills in the dead space around it a little better and hides some of the GPU cables.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG775_zps4e2a538b.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	75283

Comment

blue tubing looks fantastic

Comment

great difference in between the first pic and the others. blue tubing definitely looks better then the clear ones. nice job on the build.

also welcome to the Forum
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Welcome to our little home away from home and the blue looks great in there. A lot of blue builds here lately, is everyone depressed or something ? Not me ! Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	75286
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

blue for the lighting scheme.......the led's on my cpu are dying so who knows next colour may be red.....or orange.....or green to go with the rest of the case......all I know for sure is that this is going to be the next purchase

Comment

btw srry about the double post up there, had some drinks posting the first one and when I returned to the forum this evening and it still wasn't up assumed I messed it up and re-posted..............

Comment

Damn, almost missed this one! Nice build! Great job on the custom window too. It looks like the case came with it! Well done!

Comment

Marple Leaf block looks really cool!
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
                  X