No announcement yet.

New SM8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No cost...just d/l 'em and print 'em out...you can also get the dude to custom one up for ya...now wheres that link?...http://www.overclock.net/t/1070408/c...sticker-thread.
    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Originally posted by GEARjmr View Post
      No cost...just d/l 'em and print 'em out...you can also get the dude to custom one up for ya...now wheres that link?...http://www.overclock.net/t/1070408/c...sticker-thread.
      Sweet, good find bro. I'm on overclock too and never noticed. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Hey guy just small update. Finally got around to finishing the rest of the cables. My fingers hurt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	75429Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1400.jpg
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	75430Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1389.jpg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	75431

Definitely the hardest part was getting the 2 cables to 1 pin to look clean. Sorry for the bad pictures.

Comment

Lookin good

two to one pin is tough

nice work

Comment

I second the 2 into 1 action...but ya got 'er. Gonna look good!
            CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
            XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Looks very nice !
              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Hey guys, got around to installing the new sleeved wires. Let me know what you think, especially Gearjmr
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1410.jpg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	75439 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1411.jpg
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	75440Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1413.jpg
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	75441

BTW I really did try to take better pics

Comment

Man dR I think you did a helluva job there. Personally there's not one thing I don't like in that build bro. The HSL looks awesome, you're makin' me wanna change mine out. Nice and stealthy, great work!!

Comment

Thx Gearjmr, I love this case, I got a 480 Monsta on the way for the top (sorry Daz ) I gotta stop adding to this thing or I'll have to live on the couch.

Comment

Niiccee....480 Monsta in the roof is gonna be ghetto bro!! I'm thinkin' bout a 240 up front for mine.

Comment

Gotta love 480's ! Are you going push-pull with some lower speed fans ?
                        3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

I'd love too but I can't fit it unless i get an extender top. Im gonna be cutting it close with the 480.

Comment

Originally posted by dRnRcR View Post
                            Hey guys, got around to installing the new sleeved wires. Let me know what you think, especially Gearjmr
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1592[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]1593[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1594[/ATTACH]

BTW I really did try to take better pics
                            Does EK reservoir pump combo comes with mounting hardware or do you have to buy it separate (i.e D5 bracket)?
                            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                            Venom Build: Build Log,
                            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                            Orange Build: Final Video
                            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by dRnRcR View Post
                              I'd love too but I can't fit it unless i get an extender top. Im gonna be cutting it close with the 480.
                              Roger that dR, that's what I hadda do. I wasn't comfy with the push fans comin down on top the 8 pin so to make it easier I just got the 31mm top that way there's no worries. That and I just like the look of it. Along with that I got a few mounting plates and front bay covers.

Comment

Hey Daz, it comes with the hardware. Its just a simple bracket and a couple nuts and bolts. The nice thing the bracket connects to the pump top with four rubber mounted screw/standoffs. Initially I bought the pump (d5) then I got 100mm d5 kit with a 250mm tube accessory. Hey Gearjmr, so do you have the rad in the case and the fans in the extender?

Comment

Working...
                                X