My Test Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Test Run

Hey just test fitting my loop, looking for some feedback or tips thanks.
    The white tubing will be switched to red, once I have the loop sorted out.

pretty stealth return feed.
    nice job Cafu.
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Looks great cafu, runs are nicely routed. Sweet looking shroud and 670 !
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

yes Very nice

seeing that corsair fan on the hard drive cage sure looks alot nicer than the stock plastic cage

Comment

Very nicely done. You're giving me ideas. You didn't want to use the built in board watercooling because of 3/8 barbs, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jaggy01 View Post
            Very nicely done. You're giving me ideas. You didn't want to use the built in board watercooling because of 3/8 barbs, right?
            Yah thats right, so I left it off

Comment

Thanks guys, about to do a leak test.
              I'm using a the bitspower multi Tank, Do I need to take out that Anti Cyclone Adapter? I seems to slow down the water flow a lot.
              Last edited by cafu; 05-31-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I see you run tube behind mobo tray. That must be super tight!
                Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                Venom Build: Build Log,
                Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                Orange Build: Final Video
                HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
                  I see you run tube behind mobo tray. That must be super tight!
                  It's not tight at all, has a good deal of play. If too tight then it kinda puts alot of stress on the Video card. It's preftect the way I have it now.

Comment

Great loop there cafu and you're right, red tubing will really make it stand out. Good luck with the rest of your build!!
                    CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
                    XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Awesome build cafu
                      "Casper B!"
                      I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
                      50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

So it was busy this weekend and here is the reason why

Comment

yum. I've never seen a StoolTop watercool build before!
                          HAF932 Mods
                          C70 Mods

Comment

Dowayne, how many rads are you running on that beast
                            "Casper B!"
                            I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
                            50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2Rad View Post
                              Dowayne, how many rads are you running on that beast
                              Have one RX360, was going to do the RX240, but didn't want to mod the case to make it fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X