No announcement yet.

First Time Watercooling: BONK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice for a first time , my first wc build was not as graceful haha.
    Welcome to the community!
    Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
    Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Originally posted by nono0044 View Post
      I actually cut the tubing at an angle. Not sure how the will hold up, but I will definitely look to getting a spacer.
      ooo. be vigilant don't wait too long to fix. assume you'll need to add a drain port next time too.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

to the club sir. nice work on your first water cooling build it looks awesome.
        Orange GT Build
        Orange V8 GT Build
        Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Welcome to the forum nono...great lookin' build there!! As bungz points out I wouldn't wait too long to throw a spacer into that GPU connection though.
          CL SM8|Asus Sabertooth Z87|i7 4770K|16GB Corsair Veng|Kingston HyperX|Seagate Barra|Corsair AX850|EVGA GTX670 SLI
          XSPC Blocks, Bits Dual Pump Top and Tube Res|Dual D5|RX480 with Logisy and Deep Cool in P/P|Bits and TFC Fittings and XSPC Tube|Distilled with DazM Protector

Comment

Here's the pic you need.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1694.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	75506
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

+1 help G
              HAF932 Mods
              C70 Mods

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                Here's the pic you need.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1675[/ATTACH]
                Nice, that looks about perfect.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TWtwjCRh.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	75532

Name:	9Bi6B2kh.jpg
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	75533

Name:	DZV8amBh.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	75534

Name:	MLNXu67h.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	75535

Some new photos. I vinyl wrapped my psu to cover the yellow sticker and added a decal. Also fixed the angled tubing as many of you suggested I do. Changed the tubing path to fix a kinking issue as well. Final thing was an LED change from red to green on the power indicator on the front.

Fans are the next things on the list!

Comment

Looking good, gawd I'm getting old. Had to squint and focus to get the details.
                    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Sorry about the pictures, got a bit to excited putting everything together and didn't set my camera up right.

Comment

clean and colorful

Comment

nice work sir on the build it looks clean.
                          Orange GT Build
                          Orange V8 GT Build
                          Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Working...
                          X