Clear All

• The peppermint machine

I've ordered that::

1 Bitfenix Prodigy Green:

2 Black window side panel:

1 front mesh black panel:

And this board: Gigabyte G1-Sniper-M5

I will fit a Matx board horizontally in a mini itx case
    Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Good mod,
    Cant wait to see more

Comment

you know the new Prodigy M is out

and the board will fit from the start

but cutting is alot of fun

Comment

Let me know how you change the other side panel, I'd love to put a window in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
          you know the new Prodigy M is out

and the board will fit from the start

but cutting is alot of fun
          It,s because I want my board horizontally to see the liquid from the video card. And ,as you say, cutting is fun
          Ryzen 5800X WC-Asus ROG Crosshair Vlll Impact X570--TForce Extremm 32 Gb (2X16 Gb) 3600-Sabrent Gen 4 500 Gb M.2-HP N550 1Tb M.2 -Asus Strix Gold 850watts -Phillips 328E1CA 4K 32 "-Windows 11 Pro.-Fractal Design Torrent Nano Dtx modded by Snef Computer design

Comment

Originally posted by Relikar View Post
            Let me know how you change the other side panel, I'd love to put a window in mine.
            I will install the switch somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by vieuxchnock View Post
              I will install the switch somewhere else.
              That's not the only problem with putting the side panel on the other side. The window isn't centered so you can't just flip the one made by Bitspower upside down and put it on the other side, It'll look quite silly imo.

I'll be waiting to see what you come up with because all I can think of is cutting it manually and installing a piece of plexiglass.

Comment

This is going to be an awesome mini beast of a build Prodigy with insane amount of rads
                "Casper B!"
                I7 3820 semi-k l Asus/Gigabyte R4E/X79-UP4 l 4x4gb Gskill Ripjaws Z 2133 l 2xGigabyte GTX670 Windforce OC l Asus Xonar DSX l Seasonic X1250 l XSPC D5/Daz D5 Vario l EX360 in p/p+2xCoolstream XTX 480 p/p/p l 2x560 AC Monsta p/p l 2xEK Uni-GPU Block Acetal l 2xBitfenix Recon 3D fan controller l Switch 810 matte black l
                50' Panasonic Viera Plasma ST50 l 7.1 Pioneer A/V Reciever l f@h 4 the future

Comment

nice choice of color sir, looking forward to see what you will do with it.
                  Orange GT Build
                  Orange V8 GT Build
                  Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

That's not the only problem with putting the side panel on the other side. The window isn't centered so you can't just flip the one made by Bitspower upside down and put it on the other side, It'll look quite silly imo.

I'll be waiting to see what you come up with because all I can think of is cutting it manually and installing a piece of plexiglass.
                    Look on the 2 pictures of a right side of a Prodigy with a left window panel.(Build by newstalgia)
                    I really think it is not too bad.

You can see the temperature sensor under the board
                    Last edited by vieuxchnock; 08-26-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Yeah but I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, even though my work doesn't show it, and something like that would drive me insane.

Comment

Not me!

Comment

I'm beginning a new build on a Prodigy base modding a Matx board in the Mini Itx case horizontaly to see the coolant of the video card by the side window.

Hardware:

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mint Green : Check
                          Mobo Gigabyte G1 Sniper M5 : Check
                          CPU: Haswell 4770K * * * * * * * * * * * To order
                          Video cards: *Crossfire HD7950 : *Check
                          SSD *OS:Samsung 840 Pro 240 Go *: *Check
                          SSD Games: OCZ RevoDrive 230 Go PCIe X4 : Check
                          PSU :XFX 750W Black Edition Full Modulaire *: Check
                          RAM : Kingston Beast 2X8 Go 2133 * Check

For the watercooling,nothing is set yet depending of the space available. But it will be CPU, Crossfire et Ram all in rigid acrylic tubes and Primochill fittings 3/8-1/2 with Mayhems Pastel mint green.
                          Sleeving will be green and black and all the wires cut to fit exactly to save space.

Pictures and follow up later.
                          Last edited by vieuxchnock; 11-25-2013, 02:56 AM.

Comment

NO ! We want pics now ! Looking forward to the mods for sure.
                            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Yeah but I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, even though my work doesn't show it, and something like that would drive me insane.
                              Not me, because I'm already there !
                              3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Working...
                              X