Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• Originally posted by DazMode View Post
      Cool. Did you just asked them?
      I did. They liked the build and want to see the sketches for my next one which they say they will most likely sponsor with their upcoming fans, the Redux line of fans.

Comment

• Very nice. Congratulations for getting trough the clatter!

Comment

• Thanks Daz.

Comment

• Bad news. Looks like I won't be getting the fans for this build. It turns out that they are sending me stickers, a pen and key chain. So, should I remove them from sponsorship list?

Comment

• Sounds as a bad joke for me... What kind of sponsorship is that??

Comment

Sounds as a bad joke for me... What kind of sponsorship is that??
                My thoughts exactly. They will get my sketches for the next build and I hope they sponsor me with their redux fans, and if not then meh.

Comment

• May be they misunderstood you, that you just want a title, not fans (as you are already have them)? Ask them if they can give you more fans for push-pull.

Comment

May be they misunderstood you, that you just want a title, not fans (as you are already have them)? Ask them if they can give you more fans for push-pull.
                    I have enough fans for push-pull already. The build has: Top Rad 6 fans, Bottom rad 5 fans (I took one out to fit the PSU), and 2 fans on the case itself (1 rear and 1 front intake). I just hope that they like my next build (hint Power) and do give me the fans for it like they said they might.

Comment

• Just a joke here....But they sound like they are a 100% Maybe..

I'd say Daz is right by saying ask again and be very clear. You want Hardware
                      You can actually Use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanoverfist View Post
                        Just a joke here....But they sound like they are a 100% Maybe..

I'd say Daz is right by saying ask again and be very clear. You want Hardware
                        You can actually Use.
                        Thanks for the advises guys. In my initial request I made sure that I was very precise as to what I was asking. They replied and told me that they only have the same fans like the ones I have and the black versions aren't in yet. They proceeded to say that I should send them my sketches for my next build and they will consider sponsoring it. I will wait and see what the response is come tomorrow

Comment

• Good news everyone. They apologised for disappointing me but they said that they will for sure sponsor my next build. I am thrilled and I hope they do so with the redux fan line

Comment

• Glad it will work out in the end ! Look forward to it.
                            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                              Glad it will work out in the end ! Look forward to it.
                              Thanks and I hope it does. Hehehe, it will be a very sweet build. Will try and get as many sponsored parts as I can since we have a baby on the way and budget will be tight.

Comment

• Acrylic Panels

I made a quick trip to the store and I got my hands on a couple of black acrylic panels. I took some photos to show which goes where. I will be making fan grills for the top rad (internal) and bottom rad to cover the fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X