X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johny
    replied
    Originally posted by DazMode View Post
    Red Coolant and barbs without clamps look dope!

I would just get rid of PSU label.

Also another alternative : https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...vers_-_red_5_/
    Thank you thank you. Yeah I'm planning on reprinting or just removing the label. Also a backplate for the 7970 from you

Any idea where I can get a decent UV black light strip?

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    Red Coolant and barbs without clamps look dope!

I would just get rid of PSU label.

Also another alternative : https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...vers_-_red_5_/

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Yeah i'm sure they are fine, just don't like to tempt fate at all.

Leave a comment:

• Johny
    replied
    Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
    Looks great, I must say you are braver than me though. I could never put tubing on without some way of securing it ! Although I'm sure you will have no problem with it, after being a plumber for 37 years I have no trust in Murphy who is hanging around our shoulder all the time. Temps are good, did you put in a drain somewhere ? Cheers !
    Haha, I was thinking of putting some clamps, but honestly the tubes were so hard to put on the fittings I figured the fit was too snug for water to escape... I hope LOL.

That's the one thing that I had totally forgot to add to my list of parts.. oh well. when I clean it out next time I'll order a drain haha

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Looks great, I must say you are braver than me though. I could never put tubing on without some way of securing it ! Although I'm sure you will have no problem with it, after being a plumber for 37 years I have no trust in Murphy who is hanging around our shoulder all the time. Temps are good, did you put in a drain somewhere ? Cheers !

Leave a comment:

• Johny
    replied
    Well got it done! Here are some pictures:

Leave a comment:

• Johny
    replied
    Perfect thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• gdesmo
    replied
    Yup, softens it up and makes it easy !

Leave a comment:

• bungwirez
    replied
    run tube under hot water for a minute or two...

Leave a comment:

• Johny
    replied
    Question, what's the best way to slip a tube end on a fitting? When working on Cars I usually lube it up with oil, but this isn't a car haha. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Johny
    replied
    Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
    as long as the res is followed by the pump (highly recommended) the rest is up to you. nice parts list btw. you will love those fans they are serving me well so far here on my build and they look awesome . as daz mention great quality pictures. looking forward to see the build come together.
    Well the pump is integrated into the res haha, it's the dcc + ek's ecc res. And yeah, I have a couple of these in my case at the moment, they're pretty decent for the price honestly

Originally posted by Hero1 View Post
    Nice stuff Johny and the shots are awesome. I am impressed
    Thank you thank you heh

Leave a comment:

• Hero1
    replied
    Nice stuff Johny and the shots are awesome. I am impressed

Leave a comment:

• MRDcanadian
    replied
    Originally posted by Johny View Post

Res/Pump -> Rad -> CPU -> GPU -> Res/pump.
    as long as the res is followed by the pump (highly recommended) the rest is up to you. nice parts list btw. you will love those fans they are serving me well so far here on my build and they look awesome . as daz mention great quality pictures. looking forward to see the build come together.

Leave a comment:

• DazMode
    replied
    quality shots!

Leave a comment:

• Father Fuzzy
    replied
    Excellent can't wait to see it altogether

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X