Orange vipeR - My first WC build :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange vipeR - My first WC build :D

Hey guys. Huge thanks to everyone who helped me pick out some parts. Also a big shout out to Daz and his team; items shipped the day after the payment was put in, and came packed with care. Thanks!

Anyway, this is my first WC build, so this should be interesting...

Here are the things I've got ready to be put in: (excuse the shitty lighting in my room )

Now I just need to figure out the flow of the loop. What do you guys think of this?

Res/Pump -> Rad -> CPU -> GPU -> Res/pump.

As far as the fittings go, should I be using a wrench to tighten the connections or is by hand good enough?

Yo Yo Johny Welcome to the DazForums

Originally posted by Johny View Post
    Giddy up!

As far as the fittings go, should I be using a wrench to tighten the connections or is by hand good enough?
    Please! for the love of god... don't use a wrench!!
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

Welcome Johny ! Some nice parts and pics there, look forward to some more progress.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
        Yo Yo Johny Welcome to the DazForums

Giddy up!

Please! for the love of god... don't use a wrench!!
        Thanks! and LOL, yeah I figured. Hand tightening is good enough I suppose?

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
        Welcome Johny ! Some nice parts and pics there, look forward to some more progress.
        Thanks gdesmo! I think I actually met you at the OCN lan last year.. were you the one that usually makes the flag and have people sign it?

Comment

Guilty 24 !
          3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Lots of shiny new parts....great!

What case are all the goodies going in?

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
              Guilty 24 !
              Hehe

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
              Lots of shiny new parts....great!

What case are all the goodies going in?
              I'm putting it into the Fractal Midi R2.. not a watercooling case by any means, but I think I can make it work Lots of room for a triple rad and a nice spot for my res too

Comment

Excellent can't wait to see it altogether

Good luck!

Comment

quality shots!
                  Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                  Venom Build: Build Log,
                  Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                  Orange Build: Final Video
                  HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

as long as the res is followed by the pump (highly recommended) the rest is up to you. nice parts list btw. you will love those fans they are serving me well so far here on my build and they look awesome . as daz mention great quality pictures. looking forward to see the build come together.
                    Orange GT Build
                    Orange V8 GT Build
                    Ice Phoenix Build

Comment

Nice stuff Johny and the shots are awesome. I am impressed

Comment

Originally posted by MRDcanadian View Post
                        as long as the res is followed by the pump (highly recommended) the rest is up to you. nice parts list btw. you will love those fans they are serving me well so far here on my build and they look awesome . as daz mention great quality pictures. looking forward to see the build come together.
                        Well the pump is integrated into the res haha, it's the dcc + ek's ecc res. And yeah, I have a couple of these in my case at the moment, they're pretty decent for the price honestly

Originally posted by Hero1 View Post
                        Nice stuff Johny and the shots are awesome. I am impressed
                        Thank you thank you heh

Comment

Question, what's the best way to slip a tube end on a fitting? When working on Cars I usually lube it up with oil, but this isn't a car haha. Any suggestions?

Comment

run tube under hot water for a minute or two...
                            HAF932 Mods
                            C70 Mods

Comment

Yup, softens it up and makes it easy !

Comment

Working...
                              X