No announcement yet.

Redoing living room pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a few drawbacks to using the vertical gpu, can't put a rad there on the bottom, side rad had to flip with the ports down otherwise not so easy to get in or out of rad.
    Blackout
    Something-New
    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

So. I call dibs on those fans when you cannibalize this build in a couple months.
      HAF932 Mods
      C70 Mods

Comment

Haven't even lite them up yet,, they look super cool in the case even with it off. Still working on the tube runs just one left now, then drill for the res mounts, then power supply and harddrives
        Blackout
        Something-New
        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5523.jpg Views:	1 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	84617 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5524.jpg Views:	1 Size:	157.7 KB ID:	84618 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5525.jpg Views:	1 Size:	203.8 KB ID:	84619 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5526.jpg Views:	1 Size:	190.1 KB ID:	84620 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5527.jpg Views:	1 Size:	130.2 KB ID:	84621 Got the tubing finished and the fans connected to my wifi
          Last edited by nass; 09-30-2018, 06:49 PM.
          Blackout
          Something-New
          Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

https://youtu.be/VJgSVm1dgJI
            Blackout
            Something-New
            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Very nice! Those fans really look the part. Love the design of those things.

Comment

Thx Bart, ya they are cool for sure, nice design and cool app also.
                Blackout
                Something-New
                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Originally posted by nass View Post
                  Thx Bart, ya they are cool for sure, nice design and cool app also.
                  Have you had time to do any performance testing yet? I'm wondering how good they are as rad fans, static pressure rating, etc.

Comment

She is just temped up, ps is just sitting on kitchen table but is 3 settings in the app silent normal and performance which to me is way to fast and noisey. Have sen reviews these fans hold there own with the big guys if not better.
                    Blackout
                    Something-New
                    Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

She's alive, booted it up this morning

Blackout
                      Something-New
                      Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180930_102335_zpsn5zkhkrq.jpg Views:	1 Size:	189.7 KB ID:	84610
                        Last edited by nass; 09-30-2018, 03:30 PM.
                        Blackout
                        Something-New
                        Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Very nice looking build. I really love that fluid but far too nervous to run something like that in my build as it is a 3D workstation that I use every day and never gets turned off unless something craps out lol.
                          And yea those fans look sick

-dave

Comment

Thx Dave, ya is not a workstation fluid for sure, ice dragon be my choice on something like that.

Honestly really liking the fans and would recommend considering them in your next builds guys, they are seriously cool...

Case still too early for a decision on it but do like the clean front glass,looks nicer than starring at dusty intake fans.
                            Blackout
                            Something-New
                            Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180930_112110_zps65ocluyk.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	84616
                              Blackout
                              Something-New
                              Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5523.jpg Views:	2 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	84623 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5524.jpg Views:	2 Size:	157.7 KB ID:	84624 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5525.jpg Views:	2 Size:	203.8 KB ID:	84625 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5526.jpg Views:	2 Size:	190.1 KB ID:	84626 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_5527.jpg Views:	2 Size:	130.2 KB ID:	84627 forum is working wierd, adds things that I dont even post

Redid the tubing runs to add the video card into the loop was on a 970 on air at first.
                                Last edited by nass; 02-16-2019, 11:57 AM.
                                Blackout
                                Something-New
                                Sma8-Caselabs

Comment

Working...
                                X