Tec 79

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tec 79

Have the basic framework for a new gold-based build, already ran into a roadblock. Bought 150 T-nut connectors and am pulling out my hair trying to find them. I must have put them in a really safe place ! Lord knows where ? Rounded pieces are the 24 inch verticals. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3431.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	79461
    Last edited by gdesmo; 08-14-2014, 09:57 PM.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

I know the feeling!

You will find them as soon as you buy replacements! At least as it goes for me overytime!
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Yeah, that's for sure. Put them away for safe keeping and I guess they are really safe. Have to order them from the States so it would be 10 days for delivery, I'm too stubborn and determined now. Will spend more time tomorrow looking, already burned out today from it.
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Little update so far, have not found the proper t-nuts yet so this is a mockup so far. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3435.jpg
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	75949Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3439.jpg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	75950Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3441.jpg
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	75951

Comment

you are planning to put all those tec's in this one right?
          The Ultra Fancy Build
          The Bluehawk Pedestrian Build

The Bluehawk Ultra Build - Retired
          The Fancy Pedestrian Build - Retired

Comment

No sir, just 2 x 400 watt TEC's with a dew point controller with by-pass to lower temps if I want. Major part of the Tec's go with the H1 Cube case and the 480's.
            Last edited by gdesmo; 03-06-2014, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Now this is very interesting. What's the dimensions of that extrusion. I just ordered 7 2m lengths of misumi 15mmx15mm for a project i'm working on.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeThruHead View Post
                Now this is very interesting. What's the dimensions of that extrusion. I just ordered 7 2m lengths of misumi 15mmx15mm for a project i'm working on.
                Is 25 mm x 25 mm and ordered it pre-cut to what my specs were.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira749 View Post
                  That Admiral wall!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Thanx Akira ! You are in my good books for helping out !

Comment

this is too good to go unamed

hmmmm black and gold

how about Bobby Scorre

Comment

Originally posted by gdesmo View Post
                      Thanx Akira ! You are in my good books for helping out !
                      Anytime
                      Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
                      Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
                      Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
                      Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
                      Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
                      Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

is someone use this help is me, anytime, anywhere if someone need help, im here

just say again a BIG thank you Gdesmo for your help

and yessssss Admiral wall,
                        im in love with the concept you have here Gdesmo

cant wait to se more

Comment

Originally posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
                          this is too good to go unamed
                          Shiver me Frigid
                          HAF932 Mods
                          C70 Mods

Comment

Sorry Bung's, still kicking around ideas for a name.

Comment

Working...
                            X