No announcement yet.

Mini Titan watercooling project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah! Sorry, my patient keeps trying to die.

Really love those angle adapters to make straight tube runs.
    Very pro!
    HAF932 Mods
    C70 Mods

Comment

superb work!

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone ^_^

I found watching youtuber singularitycomputers to be really helpful working with hard tubing.

Comment

Originally posted by linxor View Post
          Thanks for the comments everyone ^_^

I found watching youtuber singularitycomputers to be really helpful working with hard tubing.
          Daniel of SingularityComputers inspired me to do my acrylic mods on the Prodigy too. Great channel. I watched Bill Owen (MNPCTech's) channel for ideas on hard acrylic tubing and it went pretty well the first time. With the 1/2 OD acrylic tubing Singularity uses a lot of fittings which looks great, but can cause headaches. More fittings equals more leak spots.

Otherwise it's a very good, polished and informative channel.
          DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Superb Work!

I think SingularityComputer is a pioneer in term of acrylic tubing
            its the first one I saw with this method and he inspired me for one of my first build

Comment

Great work, really clean!

Comment

Very nice and clean. Thanks for sharing!
                Tie Fighter
                Caselabs Mercury S5, EVGA X99 Micro, 5930K, EVGA GTX 980 SC SLI, AX 1200i, 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB

Comment

Working...
                X