Tribute to Hanover's painting for Mocha Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shots, and gorgeous build.

Next time use real mocha coffee with clear piping though for effect. Coffee with cream, or a mocha choca lotta crappucino would work great too. I hear temps are awesome and it auto-overclocks your build due to the caffeine. And if ever you run out of coffee just stick your mouth under the drain port and wake up.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Great little case and even nicer when you see it for real ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3111.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	76255
      3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

Truly amazing looking build. The fittings look incredible - and of course the paint job. Extremely unique and in a league of its own

Comment

I just noticed the Mocha Build is in the Caselabs build Gallery Grats !!

Comment

They also posted on facebook. First comment was: good build, bad photography! LOL
            Last edited by DazMode; 08-12-2014, 11:33 PM.
            Sentinel Build: Build Log,
            Venom Build: Build Log,
            Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
            Orange Build: Final Video
            HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Working...
            X