No announcement yet.

DazMode is slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CloudFlare might improve the DNS, CDN depends on the customer location: https://www.cloudflare.com/ I've been using that on 4 of my domains. It takes 5 min to switch over to CloudFlare (domain DNS change/update)
    X79 | 3930k 4.803Ghz | 16GB Samsung 30nm 2227Mhz | GTX TITAN 1255Mhz | Corsair 600T | OC.Net

Comment

I haven't noticed it being slow at all, and I'm using the secure version.

My only complaint is that I've added stuff to my cart on more than one occasion, and while I've been humming and hawing and researching, it's timed out the contents lol. But that's probably more an issue with me than the site!

Comment

I just placed and received an order in last couple weeks. I had only had the one issue with trying to ship with Canada Post, Which you promptly fixed for me. Other than that the site was great.

Comment

In my experience when tapping an item to expand it's description it takes a little longer than expected on my phone but generally it's a pretty good since the layout of the site page makes it easy to find what I'm looking for.
          One thing I would suggest for better convenience is being able to expand the description of the items in my wish list and add to cart from there instead of searching for it again when I'm ready to purchase.
          Current rig:
          NZXT Phantom 105 white
          Asus P8P67 Pro-v3.0, i52500k @ 2500Ghz, Noctua UH14,
          Saphire Tri-x r9 290x, 8Gb Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic 850W silver, Samsung 850 pro 256Gb,
          Seagate 3Tb, 2 WD 1Tb Blacks, Death Adder, Qnix 2710 1440p pls Win7 home premium

New build
          Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Black
          Recycled components from above
          Darkside flex 360 D5 version vario option Canadian edition cpu block
          Alphacool SP240, EK FC-290x Nickel- Acetal
          Variety of extra fittings mostly silver

Comment

Edit: Apparently it's a browser issue. Boat was usually my fastest browser but after noticing the same issues on other sites I went back to Dolphin. Much quicker all around!
            Current rig:
            NZXT Phantom 105 white
            Asus P8P67 Pro-v3.0, i52500k @ 2500Ghz, Noctua UH14,
            Saphire Tri-x r9 290x, 8Gb Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic 850W silver, Samsung 850 pro 256Gb,
            Seagate 3Tb, 2 WD 1Tb Blacks, Death Adder, Qnix 2710 1440p pls Win7 home premium

New build
            Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Black
            Recycled components from above
            Darkside flex 360 D5 version vario option Canadian edition cpu block
            Alphacool SP240, EK FC-290x Nickel- Acetal
            Variety of extra fittings mostly silver

Comment

Working...
            X