Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ice Age is over - ModMyMods opens for business!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ice Age is over - ModMyMods opens for business!

I’m pleased to announce the official grand opening of ModMyMods.com! As of today, our website is accepting orders and the warehouse staff is ready to ship products worldwide. I want to extend a special thanks to everyone who’s been browsing and testing our new web shop—your feedback has been, and will continue to be critical to our success. For us, this is a dream come true and we’re truly excited to be doing business with the same community that’s been so supportive of us.

We’re so excited for our grand opening that we’re offering a couple of free giveaways:

The first 5 orders on our web store of $25 or more will each receive:
    • 2 Alphacool Susurro 120mm 1700RPM Fans (Black / Blue)
    • 1 Phobya MaxGuide 6-Channel Bay Fan Controller
    • 1 Phobya Lanyard
    • 1 Phobya Black Mousepad

The 100th order on our web store of $25 or more will receive:
    • Alphacool Eisberg 240 All-In-One CPU Cooler
    • Phobya Mousepad
    • Phobya Lanyard

If you’re stuck at work or in busy with a project, don’t worry! Check us out on Facebook or Twitter for an exclusive giveaway. We’ll also be throwing in Phobya Lanyards and Mousepads randomly with each order!
    Processing times may vary as we get started into business, so please bear with us. Most orders will ship within 24 hours, but certain items may take up to 4 days to process. We promise to keep our customers updated during every step of the fulfillment process. As always, we’re available over the phone at 1-844-BUY-MODS and over E-Mail at [email protected]. Your feedback is integral to our success, and we’d love to hear from you!

Click here for Giveaway Details http://modmymods.com/give-away

8/14/2015

Today I’m pleased to announce the grand opening of a new watercooling store, ModMyMods.com. I have teamed up with many of the guys in the industry that you all have learned to trust over the years, and we have spent a great deal of time and effort building the nation’s highest quality watercooling shop. We’ve networked with vendors across the world, including DazMode, Alphacool, Phobya, and Dimastech, and are extremely excited to offer a large variety of products available for purchase. We’ve opened our website for browsing today, and will be accepting orders starting on 8/17/2015. We’re constantly purchasing and adding new products to our stock with the goal of becoming your one-stop shop for parts, accessories, and modifications.

We’re truly determined to move away from the methods and values of ‘past’ watercooling shops; our customer service is highly regarded and will continue to be as we learn from our customers. We take the time and effort to understand your build, your configuration, and your budget rather than recommend the same products over and over. We’ve implemented an amenable returns policy and store credit system so you can spend less time worrying about budget and more time focused on your build. Our phone lines are open Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm EST, and our E-Mail support is 24 hours, 7 days a week with our staff consistently checking and updating their inboxes, regardless of our business hours.

Remember, at the end of the day, we’re watercooling enthusiasts just like you; we love what we do! Rather than simply sell products, our staff aims to inspire and facilitate our customer’s builds. I invite you to check us out at ModMyMods.com or give us a call at 1-844-BUY-MODS during business hours.

Thanks,

Joe Gialanella, Richard Whiten, Brennen Talley, Kevin Tabor the ModMyMods team
    Last edited by ModMyMods; 08-17-2015, 04:01 AM.

Good news for our American modders!
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Looks like your store has a great product selection.
      And to the forum
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

Ouch, the best I can do is 16/7 mail support, need to sleep sometimes too!
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

Originally posted by DazMode View Post
          Ouch, the best I can do is 16/7 mail support, need to sleep sometimes too!
          16/7!!!!

It's more than fine my friend
          Luc

Orchid (Corsair-Crystal-570X)
          Silent Watcher (be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900)
          Eclipse (Parvum L1.0)
          Northern Lights (Phanteks Enthoo Luxe)
          Lady Sif (EK-Vulture)
          Xenomorph (Parvum S2.0)

Comment

I accept emails 24/7. I respond 10/5 awww yiss...

Congrats on the new store, looks good.

Comment

Thank you all so much for your interest and support. We look forward to working with you all. We are constantly adding new products and exciting services to our repertoire so please stay tuned! We appreciate any and all feedback that you can give us so that we may improve your customer experience. You can contact us at any time with questions, comments or concerns at [email protected]

Thanks,
              The ModMyMods

Comment

From the team at ModMyMods, we would like to thank everyone for their continuous support during our opening week. We have received a lot of great feedback and suggestions, and are taking them into account to improve your online experience. We appreciate all of the orders we have received so far, and are looking forward to building relationships with each customer moving forward, so we can continue to bring you the best we have to offer. Along with the same excellent customer experience, we are already adding to our growing list of products and services, as well as fine-tuning some issues, thanks to your incredible feedback. Again, we cannot thank this fantastic community enough for the support we have received. Stay tuned for updates to our site, and keep an eye out for new products and services coming soon to ModMyMods.

-The ModMyMods Team

Comment

Working...
                X