Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bartacus View Post
    Wait a second, I'm totally missing something here. What the hell rad are we talking about? WTF is a "PE"?!?!? Is this a brand name, model name, etc? What am I missing?
    I see you do not watch my YT channel!

https://www.dazmode.com/store/product/ek-coolstream-pe-480-quad-120mm-core-radiator/
    Sentinel Build: Build Log,
    Venom Build: Build Log,
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• hahahah

EK replace XT rad by PE
      they are same core as XSPC AX
      they are very simillar
      and if its same core, they have same performance

Comment

• I do watch the youtube channel, that's the funny thing!! Thanks guys!

Ok, so PE are EK rads, but I see these "Darkside" rads too. So it looks like my options have just opened up considerably! What's the deal on the Darkside rads?

EDIT: crap, I can't use Triebwerk fans on either of those. Same damn screws as the XSPC rads. Fate does NOT want me to use these bloody fans!!

Comment

• Daz can give you a better answer
          but they are 62mm thick and same fin count as XSPC RX serie
          i think they made at same place as RX serie and they are the same for less money

Comment

• Support Darkside brand!
            HAF932 Mods
            C70 Mods

Comment

• Originally posted by bungwirez View Post
              Support Darkside brand!
              If it's Daz own brand, I'd consider it for sure. I'd much rather the low FPI Darkside/XSPC core than the high FPI EK one. But I'm dying to use the Triebwerk fans, and they don't come with 6/32 screws.

Comment

• 62mm rads are like discontinued RX. I have just few left and I wont make again as XSPC claiming ownership, so I will make something else in similar category.
                Last edited by DazMode; 10-18-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Make something with M3 screws like everyone else. DEATH TO 6/32!!!!!! That way you can sell me another 3 Triebwerk fans.

Back on topic: any Bitspower fittings coming in soon? Looking for black 90 fittings in 3/8 5/8.

Comment

• Everyone else uses 6-32 not M3. that was only EK's older style of rads . looks like they are changing over to 6 -32 with the new PE rads.
                    Bart I can send you 6-32 bolts/ screws to use the Triebwerk fans if you need them. Or you can just stop by a Fastenal and grab some your self.
                    Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                    OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                    Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Thanks for the offer buddy, but I need to make some decisions first. Alphacool and Phobya rads both use M3 threads, so I thought that was the "norm" and XSPC was the deviant one.

Comment

• Damn I really dig those Darkside rads

glad I got a couple before they disappear

Comment

• EK changed factory hence different screws. Old factory was Coolgate/Alhacool/Phobia crap (never like this line, plus they too deep in bed with known USA stores), new factory is unknown, although I suspect Nanning Balling - a manuf. of EX/AX line.

RXs were yet another factory, but XSPC left, so no more RS/RX rads from there.

I personaly don't want flat tubes filled with flux any longer, but if Admirals won't go down in price to the same level as Chinese rads I cannot see end of traditional copper radiators. And keeping in mind on how easy to contact factory and make the same at cheaper price I also don't see myself keep giving money to established brands.

That in a nutshel my stance on rads.

Comment

• Still no luck with the tubing , uh. That's unfortunate.
                            Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                            Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

• Originally posted by Neo182 View Post
                              Still no luck with the tubing , uh. That's unfortunate.
                              ??
                              __________________________________________________
                              Retro Build: Build Log,
                              Baby Blue Build: Build Log,
                              Green Lanten Build: Build Log,
                              __________________________________________________

Comment

• "I personaly don't want flat tubes filled with flux any longer"
                                Apologies , thought you were referring to XSPC tubing.
                                Nova Stryker / Asus Z77 Sabertooth | Intel 3770K | Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 32Gb | Crucial M5 240Gb | WD Black | Asus R9 390 Strix | CM Storm Stryker | BP Summit EF
                                Nova Polaris / Asus Maximus Gene VIII | Intel 6600K | Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz 16Gb | Intel M2 240Gb | Toshiba 2tb | EVGA GF 1070 | Fractal Node 804 | Swiftech Apogee XL2

Comment

Working...
                                X