No announcement yet.

Stock Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I don't know how high the demand will be for switches but I know I really want one but i don't want to pay to have it shipped in from frozen cpu or performance pc...

These are the things i'm talking about...

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/76...399s1479#blank

or this...

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/76...l=g52c401s1478

or even this...

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/95...l=g52c399s1034

I think a lot of the modders here would benefit from having a few switches so we could turn off led's or other crazy peripherals. What do you think? Possiblity or no?
    CPU:Intel i7 6700k
    Motherboard: Asus Z170-A
    Video Card:MSI GTX 1080 Armor OC
    Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000mhz cl15 2x8GB
    System SSD: Samsung 750 EVO 250GB
    Games SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB
    More Games SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    PSU: EVGA Supernova 550 G2
    Monitor: Asus PG348Q
    Case: Thermaltake Core P3

COOLING:
    EK CPU and GPU Blocks
    Darkside Triple Rad
    D5 Vario Pump,
    Bitspower Crystal Link Acrylic Tubing

Comment

• I'll second the motion for some micro switches and/or small vandal switches .
      Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
      OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
      Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• Controller are poor sellers at DazMode, always collect dust on my shelves. This is one of the lines I will weed out in 2014.
        Sentinel Build: Build Log,
        Venom Build: Build Log,
        Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
        Orange Build: Final Video
        HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• daz can you ask some of your molex suppliers if they can get in 90 degree 6 and 8 pin pci-e molex

been wanting them and noticed the new steam machine uses them so id assume they be available soonish?

Comment

• Yes, for sure ! Always thought it was a lack of thought from engineering standpoint not to have different configurations on cabling. Reason I changed 24 pin mobo connection on one of my ROG boards to right angle. PITA to do but tidier. Red, white and black connectors would be nice but don't know how feasible it is to order in a small amount of them.
            Last edited by gdesmo; 12-25-2013, 12:40 PM.
            3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by Akira749 View Post
              Awesome!!!
              Hey Daz, could you add one for me as well?

EK-SB ASUS M6G - Nickel

Comment

• cooler master storm trooper window side panel.....

Comment

• You'll have to go to the CM online store for that, if they even carry it that is.
                  3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian_R View Post
                    cooler master storm trooper window side panel.....
                    CM seem to suggest they make one... but I can't see it in the US store.
                    http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/a...opersidepanel/

otherwise you could try MNPCtech's billet window kit.
                    http://mnpctech.com/case-mods-gaming...ndow-kit..html

or custom fit your own is actually pretty easy.
                    HAF932 Mods
                    C70 Mods

Comment

• I will be increasing my focus on Watercooling and our own products in 2014, while dropping off all mass produced generic stuff. And with all fairness I cannot really compete with NCIX, Canada Computers and etc in this department anyway.
                      Last edited by DazMode; 12-25-2013, 09:13 PM.
                      Sentinel Build: Build Log,
                      Venom Build: Build Log,
                      Silent Sniper Build: Final Video,
                      Orange Build: Final Video
                      HTPC Build: Final Video

Comment

• True Daz ! Do the best you can with what you have ! All the best and continued success for the New Year !

Comment

• Understandable

I'll buy from the little guy every time.

The service is second to none!
                          Last edited by Hooded; 12-25-2013, 08:23 PM.
                          Blue Dragon CM690 II an i7 - 960 x58 build
                          OverKill HTPC - Red Team Build an AMD FX6100 with dual HD 5870's in crossfire.
                          Canadian Amateur Modding Competition

Comment

• That's for sure !

Comment

• Sometime I really wish I can see the more of the list of New Stuff page. Like having pagination or page 2,3,4 etc.
                              X79 | 3930k 4.803Ghz | 16GB Samsung 30nm 2227Mhz | GTX TITAN 1255Mhz | Corsair 600T | OC.Net

Comment

• Hello everyone,

First time poster, long time lurker.

Daz, I'd like to add an item to the wish list. its the Asus Rampage Extreme IV Black Edition water block. I do see that you have the normal Rampage IV Extreme water blocks, but not the black edition. Frozencpu.com has 4 of them, and although i've always gone through them before, since hearing of this Canadian owned website/store i've decided to wait and get all my water cooling needs from here. Are there plans on picking up this full board block?

Comment

Working...
                                X